Chapter 7

ELENAS POV

We arrived at Grill 21, a fancy diner in our town. We got there at about 7:50 and luckily Calum had just pulled up so we didn't have to wait for him.

We sat down at a four seat table. Calum and I sat on one side and Sara and Luke sat on the other. Luke was sitting across from me. I sat and stared at him and Sara. They looked so happy together. How could I want to come between that?

"Hello is there someone in there?" the Calum guy said and waved his hand in my face.

"Yeah, sorry I'm a little spaced."

"It's fine, I asked what do you do for a living?"

"Uh, I work at a restaurant, what about you?"

"My dad owns a big corporation, you know Enzo Enterprise?"

"Of course, that company contributes to most of the stuff that goes on in this town."

"Well my dad owns it and I work for him."

"Wow that's really cool," I said and I smiled at him.

Luke coughed and looked at me.

"The waiter asked what you'd like to drink," Luke said coldly.

I had never heard him talk in this tone before.

"I'll take a water with lemon please," I said but I couldn't take my eyes of Luke. Even when he was angry he was still undeniably hot.

Calum and I talked more during the dinner and he wasn't a bad guy but I also didn't think he was a good guy. There was something mysterious about him.

"Well, as much as I don't want this to end, Luke and I need to get home," Sara said as she got out of her seat.

"Elena, do you need a ride?" Calum asked.

"She's riding with us," Luke said and stared blankly at Calum.

I couldn't help but feel Luke was a little jealous but he couldn't be he has Sara.

"It's fine Luke, I'll ride with Calum," I said and grabbed Calum's hand as we walked to his car.

---
"My address is-"

"I wont be needing that," Calum says deeply and takes a sharp turn to the left.

"That's not the way to my apartment."

"I know."

"Then what are you-"

"What's with all the questions princess?" he said and I cringed a little. He continued to drive down a road that was definitely not leading to my apartment.

"I really wanna go home."

He stopped the car and we were parked at what I believed was his house.

He opened his door and got out on the other side to open mine. I didn't move.

"Get out."

"Calum, please take me home."

"Fine, if you don't get out, I'll drag you out."

He grabbed me and I couldn't escape his arms because I was too weak. I screamed and he put his hands over my mouth.

"Oh, I've been waiting to take you home all night."

When he said that I took as a chance to attack. I bit his hand and he yelped in pain. I kicked him in the knee and as he was trying to recover I ran through the neighborhood. I didn't know where I was or where to go but I did know who to call to get me.

///
oh wow this chapter was very intense! who do you think Elena called to come get her?? find out on the next chapter! thanks for reading :)