chapter four

𝐏otions class was pretty boring for Eden, since she'd already learned half of it

𝐏otions class was pretty boring for Eden, since she'd already learned half of it. So she listened to Theodore and Mattheo talking. She was in the middle, so they were hunched over their parchment. 

"Five galleons on Jenna," Mattheo said, "I'm fucking her tonight, in the Astronomy Tower." He looked at his friend and Theodore nodded. 

"Twenty galleons if you make her cum in less than a minute," he said. Eden rolled her eyes. 

"Jenna never orgasms before five minutes," she said, "Dean knows something about that."

Theodore laughed and spilled the anchor on Eden's parchment. The redhead grabbed his hair and she pushed him away. 

"Wow, this is really turning me on," said Theodore. "How about you? How long does it take for you to cum?"

Mattheo turned his head toward Eden, probing her with an amused look, and she knew he was thinking back to the evening in the wardrobe. 

"One thing's for sure, neither of you are going to make me come in less than ten minutes, you talk a lot but I'm convinced you're real shits in bed."

"All right, Marks, you want to play? The first one to fuck you and make you cum gets a hundred galleons," says Theodore. 

"Are you serious? Do you really think I want to sleep with any of you? You seem pretty sure of yourself, but no problem, and if I win, I get the money," Eden blurted out. 

"So I think we have a deal, what do you think Matt?" asked Theodore. Mattheo looked at Eden with a small grin, then reached out to shake his best friend's hand. 

"I say I'll win and make a fool of you both", said Eden.

Eden giggled and rolled her eyes before getting up to fetch an ingredient for the potion. Orion Longbottom turned and looked at her, drawing a glare from Mattheo. He kicked Orion's stool. 

"Don't look at her," he said darkly. Orion froze before turning quickly. Eden returned and poured some troll slime into the cauldron, releasing an unpleasant odour. She stirred, feeling the other two's eyes on her, and sighed. 

"What?" she blurted out. She was standing, leaning slightly over the table, which lifted her skirt a little. The two boys stood up and came up behind her. Not just to watch a bit, but also so that those behind them wouldn't look. 

"Nice butt," Theodore replied. 

"We're just enjoying the view," Mattheo added.

"How nice of you," Eden sneered. "Keep looking at my ass and I'll stick your head in the cauldron." Eden turned back to them and narrowed her eyes. The lesson passed slowly and when the bell rang, she picked up her things and left, her hair dancing behind her back. 

"That girl... I'm going to win that damn bet," Theodore said.

Eden climbed the stairs to the astronomy tower and put her things on the corner of the window, waiting for her friends. They didn't take long to arrive and Elina dropped onto the sofa while Joshua peered through the telescope.