chapter thirty two

𝐄den looked through her book, even though the relics were gone for good, she was worried about Mattheo and tried to look for something

𝐄den looked through her book, even though the relics were gone for good, she was worried about Mattheo and tried to look for something. She didn't know what it was, and it was not in a book stored away for all to see that she would find, but she felt she would be useless if she didn't do something. The redhead sighed and turned the page, there was nothing and she clenched her hair into fists.

"Eden." Theodore's voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked up at him. He smiled at her and hesitated before reaching out to brush her hair back a little, then sat down in the chair opposite her. "I want to talk to you, about Mattheo."

"Is he all right?" Eden panicked and Theodore nodded, which reassured her a little. He cleared his throat and looked around before leaning towards her.

"He's going to kill me for telling you," he said. Eden frowned, it worried her that he was being so secretive and she felt a lump form in her throat. Theodore sighed and started to speak. Eden listened, going through several expressions, and when he finished she stared at him.

"This isn't funny," she said. "It can't be, it's... no..."

Eden stood up, her legs shaking, and grabbed the table. Her heart missed several beats and she grabbed her jacket before rushing out of the library. Anger, fear, grief, all mixed together and Eden ran across the corridor. She avoided the Astronomy Tower and climbed the stairs to the roof.

Mattheo was startled as the door slammed against the wall and he got to his feet. He stubbed out his cigarette, noticed Eden's tears and before he could say anything, she slapped him. He grunted, clenching his jaw as his cheek burned.

"Why didn't you tell me? You should have told me!" Eden gasped, trying to catch her breath. Mattheo's face fell and he opened his mouth. "Why didn't you tell me you were the first Horcrux?" Her voice cracked and a sob escaped her.

"Eden," Mattheo placed a hand on her cheek and she closed her eyes, tilting her head slightly. He looked at her, his eyes sad.

"I won't destroy you, Mattheo. I refuse to kill you!" Eden looked up at him, letting her tears fall, and Mattheo wiped them away before holding her close.

"When you carry a Horcrux," he said, "you can become different. The anger I feel... the rage growing inside me, that's the Horcrux inside me."

"We'll find a way to get rid of it, we'll think of something," Eden assured.

"You know the only way is to destroy it, Eden. The way to destroy a human Horcrux is to use the death spell," Mattheo said. "As long as I live, he lives, Eden."

Eden shook her head, that was not an option. Killing Mattheo was out of the question and she clung to him.

"You promised, you promised to marry me," Eden sobbed. Mattheo rested his chin in her hair and held her close.

"I know, I know, Eden." Mattheo closed his eyes and held Eden in his arms. There were many promises he hadn't been able to keep and he felt terrible about it. Eden looked up at him.

"You don't have the right to die, Matty. I forbid it, do you hear me? You can't die," Eden said. Mattheo smiled and kissed her before taking her hand and leading her inside.

"Let's forget this," he said. "I don't want you to think about it. There's still time, Eden." Mattheo led her into his dormitory and sat down on the bed, pulling her onto him. Eden climbed onto his lap and he kissed her before tucking a curl behind her ear.

"I've found the perfect place to live when it's all over," he says. "Away from it all, in a little cottage, and when I come home at night I can find you on the sofa playing with our baby."

"A baby?" laughed Eden.

"A little me, and then we'll have lots more babies," Mattheo confirmed. Eden smiled and ran her hands through his hair.

"I really like this life," she said. Eden smiled and kissed Mattheo a little more forcefully. He put his hands on her buttocks and grabbed them, then looked at her with seriousness and concern.

"Eden... are you sure?" he asked, "I don't want to force you to do anything, not after..."

"I want to, Matty," Eden breathed.

Mattheo nodded and gently stroked Eden's shirt before carefully undoing the buttons. He took them off and ran his eyes down her body before placing his hand on her skin and touching it, Eden shivered. He leaned down and kissed her breasts and smiled.

"I love you, my love," he breathed. Eden sighed softly as he kissed her neck and she removed his shirt, caressing his warm chest. Mattheo was soft and gentle, he looked at her lovingly and laid her down on the bed, coming to remove her skirt and panties, then planting many kisses on her thighs.

"If it hurts, we'll stop," he said, lifting his head. Eden pursed her lips, she didn't want Edward Black to take away the pleasure of love and she nodded, spreading her thighs. Mattheo removed his trousers and boxers and kissed his girlfriend's private area. She moaned softly and closed her eyes.

"Matty..." she heard him chuckle, then he kissed her stomach, moved to her lips and lifted her pelvis. Eden winced slightly as he entered her and he didn't move for a moment.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Eden opened her eyes again and put a hand on his cheek, stroking it.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Matty." She smiled at him and pulled him against her to find the lips she already missed. Mattheo watched her as he began to move slowly, which was easy because she was so wet, and he grunted as he felt himself swelling inside her.

"You're so beautiful," he said, putting a hand on her hip.

"You always exaggerate," Eden laughed, rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious, I've never seen anything as beautiful as you," he breathed, speeding up a little. Eden groaned and sat up slightly. Mattheo's wounds had turned white, forming new scars, and she stroked some of them.

"Soon he'll never hurt you again," she breathed and looked up at him. Mattheo smiled softly and he kissed her, holding her close and Eden found herself on top of him, moving gently, pressing her body against his and Mattheo refused to let go. He held her tight, their hot, sweaty bodies merging and Eden opened her mouth to moan.

She wanted this moment to last forever. The redhead kissed Mattheo, nibbling his lip and caressing his tongue with a little more passion. Mattheo squeezed her buttocks and moaned, letting the pleasure wash over him. He thought of nothing but Eden, everything he did was for her. It was Eden who had made him a good man, she was all he needed.

Mattheo moaned hoarsely and squeezed Eden a little tighter as he came, gasping and moving against her until she came. Panting, they looked into each other's eyes, caught their breath, then made love again several times, uniting what they were, because together they were not just two stars in a vast sky, they were a constellation.