chapter twenty four

𝐌attheo clamped a hand over Eden's mouth and she widened her eyes as he lifted her up and walked into a room, closing the door as he threw himself against her lips

𝐌attheo clamped a hand over Eden's mouth and she widened her eyes as he lifted her up and walked into a room, closing the door as he threw himself against her lips. Eden felt the anger in the kiss and she responded by clinging to him before remembering that he'd slept with a girl after her so she pulled away.

"Stop it," she said. "I don't know what kind of game you're playing with, Mattheo, but I'm not in the mood to go after a slut." Eden tried to open the door, but Mattheo grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, trying to undress her.

"Forget her, she doesn't count," Mattheo growled, kissing her roughly. Eden was powerless, her body calling out to Mattheo's and she practically tore his shirt off. She could feel his anger through his touches and she grabbed his face to look at him.

"It's Theodore, isn't it?" she said. "You're angry because he touched me. You want to erase everything he's done."

"Does that bother you?" blurted out Mattheo in a hoarse voice. "Do you want to go to bed with the feeling of his hands on you?"

"No." Eden saw Mattheo relax and take her lips again. He removed her dress and lifted her onto the sofa. Eden felt Mattheo's body crush hers and she sighed softly. He kissed his way down her throat and nibbled on her breasts, before taking her breasts in his mouth.

"You taste so good." Mattheo grunted and Eden arched her back, her nipples pointing and growing into Mattheo's mouth. She ran a hand through his hair and tugged gently.

"Mattheo ... I'm begging you," Eden moaned, spreading her thighs and Mattheo smiled, letting a dimple appear and he kissed her.

"I love it when you submit to me, naughty devil", he whispered. Mattheo looked down at her and thrust into her, making her cry out with pleasure. He grunted and pushed deeply, unable to hold back any longer. Eden dug her nails into his back and looked at him. He was beautiful, his curls falling around his face, his eyes shining with desire.

"I'll fill you up, Eden", he said hoarsely. "All your holes are mine." Mattheo sped up and Eden felt the pleasure increase.

"I love it when you say that, I'm all yours, Mattheo, I'm ... all yours." Eden arched her back and scratched Mattheo's back. He grunted, sucking on her breasts again, harder, feeling his own arousal building.

"Is that what you want, Eden? For me to treat you like a slut and fill you with my cum?" Mattheo nibbled her nipples and left marks."I could suck on these all day."

Eden shuddered, she loved the way Mattheo talked, the way he touched her. She spread her thighs a little wider, getting very wet. She could feel Mattheo's cock growing inside her and moaned loudly. Mattheo leaned over to kiss her neck and nibble on it.

"Let me fuck you harder and make you cum."Mattheo licked her skin before returning to her lips and Eden danced with his tongue in a sensual, boiling dance. Everything was rushed, as if they'd been craving each other for too long.