1

Author: Orange Li

<< previous chapter Vote for recommendation Back to Table of Contents Mark bookmarks Next Chapter >>

================

Title: Plane Hot Pot Restaurant

Author: Orange Zili Brief comment on the

work:

Zhong Youyou accidentally bound a bankrupt plane food shop, and she decided to go to the end of the world to sell hot pot in exchange for gold, silver and jewelry that no one wanted everywhere in the end of the world. When running the store, many interesting kitchen props have appeared, such as spring and autumn flower pots that grow crops in one day and one night, wine pond meat forest bonsai for growing meat and wine, and Zhilan fruit trees planting golden branches and jade leaves of spiritual fruits... There are also cute things left behind from all walks of life to enter the store. This article is easy and witty, the cute things are warm and interesting, hoarding ingredients and sweeping the supermarket, it is also satisfying to read, the style of writing is warm, the brain is open, it is worth a look.

=================

Chapter

001 Chapter 1 Kitchen Props That Never Wear Out At four

o'clock in the morning, the night was deep and quiet.

The hustle and bustle of the daytime was silent, and at the moment there was almost nothing to be heard except for the sound of the autumn wind blowing through the treetops.

Zhong Youyou, who was so sleepy that he was delirious, stood in front of the self-service express cabinet in the community, and randomly stuffed a few packages that had just been picked up into his big backpack, planning to hurry home to catch up on sleep.

Who would have thought that before she turned around, her eyes suddenly darkened, and the whole person completely lost consciousness.

When Zhong Youyou woke up, what greeted him was...

A roaring bonfire, and a large black iron pot.

Zhong Youyou: "??? The

poor man who fainted blinked vigorously, thinking that he was afraid that he was not tired from a long business trip and the red-eyed flight, so that he fainted in the early hours of the night, and hallucinated.

But the tongue of fire, which was so red that it was even a little dazzling, jumped and danced so realistically.

But it's also very much like a hallucination.

The big black iron pot, with no support underneath, just hanging in the air and burning on the bonfire, but nothing happened, it was too much like a dream.

And at the moment, the temperature is pleasant, the humidity is just right, and it is clear that the campfire is next to you, but you can't feel the heat wave at all.

Except that the bed lying under him was really hard.

Zhong Youyou finally came back to her senses, why did she think that her perspective at this moment was a little strange? She was almost looking up at the curved black bottom of the big iron pot through the dancing campfire?

The dazed Zhong sat up abruptly, and then looked down and found that this could not be called a "bed" under him, it was just a rectangular hardwood plank.

Pillows, sheets, quilts, nothing, no wonder I slept uncomfortably, I just had a back pain, a back pain, a neck pain, and a pain all over my body.

Under the plank, on the side of the plank, or looking up, it should be the location of the floor, wall, and ceiling, but there is a vast black sky and ink in the eye.