70

But he knew himself, and he would not refuse her if he did not take the extra meal as a temptation.

"You don't have to tire yourself out like this?" Yi Bai helped her fill the tub with water, set the temperature, and asked her, "Don't you think the starlight quenching body hurts?"

"It hurts a little, but there's a reward!" Zhong Youyou was

just halfway through his words when he heard a knock on the door.

"Oops, I've got your custom bed!" She gestured with crooked eyebrows, "I used to let you sleep on wooden planks and wooden couches, but now I finally have more bedrooms, although the waterbed can't have a second set, but the bed in the immortal cultivation world is also okay!"

"Hurry up and get it accepted!"

Chung closed her bedroom door and lay down in the hot tub at just the right temperature.

Yi Bai opened the door of Zhong Kee's restaurant and saw a new customized bed engraved with a Qingyin mantra sent by Old Man Xiao.

He came over for eight hours a day, in addition to washing dishes, Yi Bai often accompanied Zhong Youyou to do something else, in fact, he didn't sleep for a long time, and he just went back to rest for an hour or two before the end of the world.

Sleeping on a wooden plank or sleeping on an ancient couch, he didn't feel anything.

In fact, it is better than falling asleep at any time in the last days.

Yi Bai didn't expect that Zhong Youyou had only been here for a few days, and he hadn't earned many spirit stones in his hands, so he first thought about changing the bed for him in the immortal world.

It stands to reason that the carved Qingyin mantra is still made of soothing wood, which should be calm and calm, and help sleep.

can remember the day when I happened to meet Zhong Youyou falling asleep in the bathtub in ancient times, with long black hair and a shawl, a sweet sleeping face, a glance, and later a curve looming behind the hoarfrost ice...

Also, just now Zhong Youyou was holding the bathtub and didn't let go, and he must be taking a bath again at the moment...

Yi Bai felt that the Qingyin Mantra and the Tranquility Wood were not very effective...

Two or three days have passed, and there is almost no reaction at the secret realm of the ladder, and no one who touches the entrance of the secret realm shrouded in clouds and mist can enter the so-called chance.

The people around gradually dispersed.

Some began to actively prepare, as much as possible to increase their own strength before the opening of the secret realm.

Some people think that there is no magic in fighting alone, and they begin to win over their friends and enter together.

Some sects have secret methods, and they can communicate with the elders of the Upper Realm Immortal Sect, and they want to calculate when this secret realm will be opened and what conditions they have.

The various sects on Tongtian Island have barely resumed their operations, and although the prices of various materials have risen, or even become priceless, many shops have gradually opened.

The Treasure Pavilion on the opposite side is obvious, and under many signs in the counter, things are gone.

The business of Zhongji Restaurant has gradually improved, but it does not accept the purchase of spirit stones, and all of them are bartered.

Although it is a bit troublesome, it is also a very rewarding thing to count those delicate gadgets in the immortal cultivation world every day.

After Old Man Xiao