22

Yi Bai came over, picked up the carcass of the alien bird on the ground, picked up the grandmother who was almost collapsed, and said softly: "Put the child down, I will send you back."

He followed them all the way from behind, and saw that they were indeed about to return to the base safely, and no one came out to answer them at such a dangerous moment, so he confirmed that it should not be sent by Liu Chengping to test them.

Otherwise, if you don't get the news of the inquiry, you will let people die outside, not to.

Grandma unloaded in one breath, her legs were weak, and she almost knelt on the ground to thank the young man for saving her life.

"It's okay, it doesn't have to be like this." Yi Bai used his strength and directly pulled the old man up, "Do you know Officer Cheng and Doctor Zhou?" Grandma

was stunned, hesitated for a while, but nodded.

She was always worried about what would happen to her child if she died. She has been diligent in all kinds of gossip in the base, and naturally knows about the spring community nursing home.

Why didn't you go?

It's the same reason that many people choose to stay at the bomb shelter base.

It is of course very good that people as powerful and kind-hearted as Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou can be sheltered by them.

But if they take them in, but the two of them will continue to ignore the limits of their own abilities, and then take in others, so that everyone can live together?

Staying in the heavily protected, covering a wide area, and reaching a depth of 10 meters, the defense line has its own rotation of young adults and special people, and you can sleep soundly at night, and the sound of fighting outside cannot be heard, and you can exchange labor for some food during the day.

But if you stay in the nursing home with Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou, not only can the sound of fighting at night make people so weak that they can't sleep, but the entire line of defense also depends on the husband and wife, and there is no rotation.

When the two of them fell, the nursing home was completely destroyed.

Everyone knows that the couple are good people, but everyone also thinks that the nursing home may be eaten by strange beasts at night.

The base must last longer than the nursing home, and it will be much, much longer.

When the mountains and rivers are exhausted, when they can still live safely in the base, who wants to go to the nursing home to gamble their lives every night?

Yi Bai saw the grandmother nodding, and knew that the other party knew everything.

He is not the person in charge of the nursing home, so he didn't say much, but just repeated the principle of the two of them for Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou: "They will always be the same sentence, go to the nursing home, they will treat them equally." To be able to keep one day is one day, and to die is to die together. Grandma

thanked her again and again, and her heart was also anxiously weighing.

She didn't want to add a burden to the nursing home, but next year she will be 60 years old, and the base will kick her out. She doesn't care about her old bones, but what about An An?

Staying in the bomb shelter base with a large number of people, she was not at ease.

Can it be entrusted to a nursing home? The nursing home doesn't know if it will last until next year!

Yi Bai knows very well that the other party is now stuck at the threshold of 59 years old, and he will definitely not rush to make a decision, most of the time he will stay in the base first, and he can survive for a day.