116

Warlock...... Poorly clothed...

The package, Zhong Youyou swept it down: [Charm robe: excellent quality. Damaged condition, durability value 13/100, needs to be repaired. Made of Chaos Thread, Enchanted Crystals, and Demonic Cloth. Secondary Invisibility Level +1, Enchantment Level +1. Before

, the little ash bird only had two claws and no hands, so it couldn't be busy.

Later, she threw away the warrior, and Ash flew away from the wanderer's camp with the warlock who had cast the charm again, and then tore off her robe with one claw and one from her shoulder, and threw her on the ground, chirping.

The warlock in the air didn't understand, but she understood what the bird was doing, and it was telling itself to drop something.

The speed of this flying mount was too fast, and in an instant, it was already nine kilometers away from the wanderer camp.

Fly a little further, even if she takes the initiative to break the contract and escort the mission, her loss will be heavy.

The Warlock threw things on the ground in the same way, and when the little Ash was satisfied, it swooped down, and its claws clasped the Warlock's shoulders, telling her to knot the robe into a wrap herself, and then grab the man with her left paw, and carry the bag with her right paw, and fly back to the camp of wanderers.

As a result of not giving up on resisting, the amount of compensation is higher.

In the package wrapped in the robe, there were ten sets of mana potions, five sets of life potions, five bottles of camouflage potion, three bottles of floating potion, three bottles of speed potion, and two enchanted crystals.

There are even more magic crystals, three bags of money, a full fifteen thousand magic crystals.

Zhong Youyou threw the torn robe back to the warlock, told her to make do with it, and warned her not to use the charm spell to affect the miners again, otherwise she would see her ten kilometers away.

Then Zhong Youyou left the other loot for himself and gave all the magic crystals to President Elsa.

Their large group of civilian miners, who don't know anything, are stationed in Liberty Town, and it is estimated that they will spend money everywhere.

President Elsa held more than 36,000 magic crystals, and sighed with emotion, how many magic crystals have increased?

Zhong Youyou sighed with a lot of bits and pieces, really, robbery is much faster than doing business...

However, the mobile food truck business that should be done still needs to be done.

More than 300 miners survived, and President Elsa distributed the magic crystals evenly according to the head.

Then the group of men, women, and children with bulging wallets, full of gratitude, surrounded the humble mobile food truck.

"Moonlight Druid Chef, I have magic crystals, I want to eat this hot soup! What kind of soup is this?

"Tomato and beef brisket hot pot soup base, a magic crystal and a bowl, thank you for your patronage!"

"I think it's better to be a chef, what kind of drink is this, it's delicious! Hiccup—" "

Of course, it's with ice Coke, but what else do you want?"

"Wow, Big Chef, Big Chef, I want to drink Ice Coke too! I've got a lot of crystals!

"You're too young, would you like to change the milk for you?" Come, with a fruit bowl, don't eat butter pot, eat chicken soup pot! Be careful, hold it steady, okay, thank you for the magic crystal! Chapter 070 Chapter