128

Zhong Youyou asked curiously: "If you calculate it in this way, what is the benchmark for my lifespan?" The

store steward replied: [The lifespan of the host and staff, as well as the time judgment of the head office, are all based on the native plane to which they belong. Hearing

what the system said, Zhong Youyou looked at the guide to opening the branch again, and was shocked: "The more and more branches are opened, isn't my life expectancy getting longer and longer?" The

store steward replied: [Yes, this is equivalent to a reward for the host binding plane system, and it is also an encouragement for the host to actively open branches and expand. The

opening hours of the branch are stated in the branch opening guide.

Starting tomorrow, the main store will take one minute, and the branch will stay for eight hours, and the branch will be open from 9 to 5 on the target plane.

The members of the Nanshan hot pot restaurant have skyrocketed to nearly 33 hours in one day: 24 hours for the main store, 8 hours for branches, and one hour for takeout.

If you encounter a misplaced otherworldly creature plane, it will take longer.

Zhong Youyou asked curiously: "Then doesn't this mean that Little Gray Ash and Little Tree Man have a longer working time?" At the beginning, Yibai's part-time job was an eight-hour work system. The shopkeeper replied: "The

working hours shall not exceed one-third of the life length of the contracted employee. A

third?

Zhong Youyou pinched his fingers and calculated, one-third of the little ash bird is a thousand years, and one-third of the little tree man is five thousand years...

Okay, okay, enough.

I can't use it at all, I can't use it up.

On the wall of the astronautical chart, on the branch page, only four stars are lit - the ancient plane, the immortal cultivation plane, the magic plane that Zhong Youyou has already visited, and the apocalyptic plane where she shuttled and landed for the first time.

Without hesitation, Zhong Youyou linked the first branch door to the apocalyptic plane of the beast ability that Yi Bai had been born and raised.

After the ebb and fall of the nebula, another piece of old parchment representing the map of the branch slowly unfolded between the stars and mist.

A map of the entire city of Dongzhou at a glance.

The collapsed borders, the distribution of giant woods, the base of the bomb shelter, the base of the retirement home, and...

Zhong Youyou counted that after the ground split, the remaining land area of Dongzhou City is 4,126 square kilometers, with a total of 24 large and small survivor bases all over the city.

The map of Dongzhou City, which is not shrouded in fog, is actually fully open?

Zhong Youyou looked up at Yi Bai in shock.

Yi Bai shook his head, pointed to the six black spots near the south of the city, and replied, "I only know about these six bases, and I have only been in nursing homes and air-raid shelters.

The southernmost part of this is the newly built base for survivors of the nursing home.

Secondly, there is the base of the bomb shelter.

Yibai is a tourist who has landed in the southern suburbs of the hotel for less than 24 hours, and has a heavy burden, and there are animal tides every night, of course, it is impossible to visit Dongzhou City.