87

Chen Xiaoning really doesn't believe it, she has known Zhong Youyou for more than four years, and the university is even more bed-right, how many times do you chat at night in the dormitory, Zhong Youyou is not such a character!

So when they chatted last night, the two were still wailing together about the pain of working overtime all night, why do they have a boyfriend today?

Zhong Youyou's heart was weak, and he also whispered back: "No, I've known each other for a long time." It's just that he has nowhere to go, and yesterday it was too late, so I brought him back.

Chen Xiaoning looked at her suspiciously and asked, "You've known each other for a long time?" When did you meet? Why didn't you mention it?

Zhong Youyou replied unashamedly: "I met when I was on a business trip before." -

I really met on a business trip, maybe I crossed the plane on a business trip, and I went on a mission...

"Did you know each other on a business trip?" Chen Xiaoning reasonably speculated, "Are we professional peers?"

"It's not." Zhong Youyou thought about it for a while, and replied confidently, "Professional... Water Research! Chapter 054 Chapter

54 Beauty and Beauty, Fitness and Hot Pot

Hearing Zhong Youyou say that Yi Bai was engaged in water resources research, Chen Xiaoning's eyes widened, and he let out a long "Oh-"!

She automatically completed Zhong Youyou's brain, and suddenly realized: "It's the first project you just joined after graduation, right?" I remember that the customer is an environmental protection company that does water resources and water ecology?

Chen Xiaoning pondered for a long time and muttered: "Oh, I can't remember the name of the company, just remember that when you left the venue, you brought back the duck eggs from the ducks raised in the ecological lake sent by the customer, which is delicious!" As he

spoke, foodie Chen Xiaoning wanted to drool.

"Then you've known each other for almost half a year, okay." Chen Xiaoning folded his fingers and calculated, thinking that it was okay to take home this love speed.

But she was worried again: "Then the customer and we have to cross half a country, a little far, long-distance relationship?"

But the foodie then thought, "Then every time he comes to see you, does he have to bring some wild duck egg specialties?" Suck! It's okay, you just live at home, and I don't have to be at home. Hey, hey, just bring me some ecological duck eggs every time!

In this "reasonable deduction" of his roommate, Zhong Youyou basically perfected the idea of how to create a "history" for Yibai.

She raised her hand and poked her roommate's round face who was squirting wild duck eggs out of thin air, feeling deeply that staying up late hurt her brain, and pierced Chen Xiaoning's dream of ecological lake duck eggs.

"I said that I will go home and open a hot pot restaurant to start a business-" Chen Xiaoning remembered and realized that she was about to lose her roommate for many years, she said "ah-" and sighed to the sky: "

I'm lonely!" I'm lonely! I'm cold!

Zhong Youyou continued to improve Yi Bai's character, she thought about Hu and said, "He's not an employee of that company, he's... At that time, the water resources research consultant of another project came!

"At that time, I was annoyed after working overtime all night, wandering around the customer's ecological lake, and when I met him, he also reminded me that the lake was dangerous at night, pay attention to safety, and the person was very good."