23

Actually... Even if she is asked to go to these planes, she has gold jewelry, and she may not be able to buy anything!

She was still very afraid of being crushed to death by some immortal cultivator!

It's okay, it's good to be able to go back to the modern plane you belong to, civilized society, orderly and reasonable, online shopping at any time on weekdays, how good!

Now this is the end of the world, as long as you can buy food casually, then what's not to be satisfied with!

Zhong Youyou took out his notebook, took out a pen, and cordially condoled the sunset red elderly group in front of him: "Grandparents, what do you want to eat recently?" Tell me, tell me, I'll buy it for you. Yibai

: ?

Officer Zhou: ??

Grandparents: ???

"Whatever you want to eat, I'll buy it for you" - how common that sounded before. How strange it sounds in the last days.

Before everyone could react, Zhong Youyou was really saying, "What do you want to eat, I'll buy it for you."

But Officer Zhou's mother, who was already confused, was the first to respond.

As soon as she talked about delicious food, her innocent gaze shifted from the ice crystal wind chimes, tilted her head, looked at Zhong Youyou happily, and asked expectantly, "Sister, I want to eat cake." I haven't had a birthday in a long time and I want to have a birthday cake.

His mother called Zhong Youyou to her sister, and Officer Zhou quickly grabbed her embarrassedly and explained, "I'm sorry, my mother is a little confused and can't recognize people."

"Ah, it's okay, it's okay." Zhong Youyou took out his attitude towards the children, and coaxed Officer Zhou's mother softly, "Okay, my sister bought you a birthday cake to eat, what else do you want?" Officer

Zhou's mother suddenly became happy, showing an extremely joyful smile on her wrinkled thin cheeks, and stretched out her little thumb at the glass wall, trying in vain to hook up with the "hot pot sister": "I still want to eat sugar!" Sister, you promised me!

"Okay, my sister promised you!" Zhong Youyou bent out a sweet smile, through the glass, to fulfill her wish, and stamped the old woman's little thumb to make the old man happy.

Officer Zhou was a little hesitant, but seeing that Zhong Youyou agreed to buy cakes and candy, he still thought about what happened.

She asked, "Yoyo, you... If I can buy food, can I buy medicine? If Yi Baicun's gold jewelry is not enough, my husband and I will go to the city to search again during the day.

"Ah..."Zhong Youyou hurriedly waved his hand, "Yi Bai gave me enough gold jewelry, I can't change it for food, but..."

She remembered that the system had mentioned that she was a gourmet shop under the Plane Shuttle System, and that it could only trade food, not anything else.

But Zhong Youyou held a glimmer of hope and tried in vain to exploit the loopholes in the system, and she confidently proposed to the store steward: "Medicine is also eaten, why can't it be sold!" Store Manager: [......]

Store

Manager: [Anyway, you can't sell it!] Medicinal food can be sold! Zhong

Youyou: ...

She said in her heart, if I am a master of medicinal food, will I be stuck here selling hot pot!

She had no choice but to apologize to Officer Zhou: "I'm sorry, I may only be able to buy food, whatever food you want, I'll try my best."