5

This is the first stop of Zhong Youyou's plane shuttle - the origin of the restart of the bankrupt food store - "Tutu Taste Store"...

What the appearance of the store is broken, Zhong Youyou can't care about it, she can't get out anyway, she has a novice protective shell.

But she looked around the store and had to admit that the system was really bad!

There really wasn't anything left for her except the pile of kitchen props at lv.1!

There were no chopsticks, no cups, no plates, not only did she not have any cutlery, she didn't even have a cutting board...

All the magic props are well adapted in this "local taste shop".

A large circular hole had been carved out of the middle of the countertop, and the never-extinguishing bonfire was hidden under the counter, and the never-worn wok-wok was placed on top, and the never-worn spatula and kitchen knife were still in the pan.

The insatiable trash can is at your feet, and the faucet that never runs out is on the wall, camouflaging a serious faucet with a water line buried in the back.

In addition, there is also the small wooden board on the ground, Zhong Youyou's bed, and the large backpack on the wooden board, Zhong Youyou's personal property, and the hot pot ingredients on the wooden board, which is the foundation of the restaurant's reopening.

As soon as the wooden bed was placed on the ground, it occupied a lot of area, and Zhong Youyou wanted to walk, but he could only pass through a thin aisle against the counter.

Ten square meters is too small and too small, and there are two more customers, and they can't turn around.

Of course, Zhong Youyou didn't dare to let the apocalyptic diners directly enter the restaurant.

This lo-mei shop is a narrow rectangular shop that is common next to the community on the city street, with a façade about one meter wide facing the road, and the short and long sides of the rectangle are separated by glass walls, so that customers can see the various lo-mei displayed inside.

There was supposed to be a hole in the glass wall for payment and pick-up, but it was sealed by the system, but the texture looked rather strange.

It was obviously a layer of dense mesh holes, but Zhong Youyou reached out to touch it, and it felt that it was welded firmly, and there was no air circulation.

The store steward explained: [This is a transformation of the novice protective shell mechanism, and the store cannot retain any passage for the outside world to hurt the shopkeeper. This one-way mesh hole, even if poison gas is released from the outside, will not affect the store, but it can help the aroma of food in the store to spread to the outside world. Zhong

Youyou suddenly felt so safe, it seems that he is only likely to starve to death at present!

But she still worried: "Then how do I trade with customers?" The

store housekeeper reminded her to look at the original display of lo-mei on the counter, where the original glass cabinet has been transformed into a sliding drawer with four buttons next to it.

The push-pull drawer is raised outward, half indoors and half outdoor, with a flap at the top and a drop bar in the middle.

Zhong Youyou lifted the indoor baffle and put the food in, pressed the first button, and the middle flap would rise, allowing her to push the drawer outward.

Press the second button again, the middle stop will drop to ensure safety, and the outer upper stop will open to allow customers to pick up the food.

Diners pay, it's the other way around.