39

<< 上一章 投推荐票 回目录 标记书签 下一章 >>

Sent away the fat shopkeeper who said that he would come to eat the chili pot and mushroom soup pot next time, and stood for a sore back at noon, Zhong Youyou, who couldn't wait to lock the store.

She looked at the messy and dirty bowls in the room, and thought about the indentured employees who were about to have them, and she had a hint of the joy of advanced capitalists.

Although she is a bit of a black-hearted boss, she really doesn't want to wash the dishes!

She sold one hundred and fifty-seven orders at noon today!

Coupled with three bowls per person yesterday, she now has four pots, hundreds of bowls, and more than 200 pairs of chopsticks to wash!

It's all the kind that is covered with condensed hot pot oil!

Also bring well water!

Zhong Youyou, who refused to wash the dishes, walked through the small courtyard and went back to the space chart wall on the inside of the boudoir to receive her achievement reward.

[Congratulations on triggering the achievement:

One person restaurant, one meal a day for 100 people.] 【

In just one meal, hundreds of diners have poured into your store, do you feel that you can't cope with one person?】 【

Achievement Reward: One Plane Contract Employee. With

a swipe, the system opened the Plane Contract Employee Recruitment Panel for her.

Zhong Youyou pulled a little, the relationship is really not just for dishwashers!

Under the staff specialty, [knife specialty] [fire specialty] [seasoning specialty]...

A large list of cooking-related items.

In the employee candidate list, the name, race, and plane in front of it are all asterisks, and it is impossible to see what kind of creature it is.

The recommended star rating of the suffix is displayed openly.

Among the candidates for [Fire Specialty], the highest has seven stars.

Among the candidates for [Knife Specialty], the highest has six stars.

The alternate employees of [Seasoning Specialty] are relatively bleak, and the highest is only four stars...

Of course, Zhong Youyou said in his heart, I'm not a real food restaurant, and I don't rely on cooking! It's all about hot pot to fight the world, it doesn't matter, you don't need it!

Under [Dishwashing Specialty], the plane contract employee who ranks first in the recommendation index is actually ten stars!

Without hesitation, Zhong Youyou chose to recruit this dimensional contract dishwasher with a recommendation index of ten stars.

Then, on the board where she was carried each time, the stars were flourishing.

Zhong Youyou stared at the dark blue star a little nervously, after all, the system said that it was a "creature" from another plane.

However, this "creature" is very spiritual, and she is very afraid of something strange.

The stars shrouded for about ten seconds before they dispersed.

On the wooden board, there was a lying one, unconscious, with a long body, a handsome face, covered in blood, an acquaintance...?

Zhong Youyou: !!