38

For the first time in her life, she felt that because of the sound of the bell, the morning bell and the dusk drum, the name Zhong Youyou, it didn't seem to be very romantic, but very noisy!

Zhong Youyou almost slowly propped up the bed before he could barely sit up.

It is estimated that people also have a strong subconscious when they fall asleep.

Because of her intuition that this thing is unreliable, she was lying flat in a stiff state all night, and she didn't dare to relax and turn over, resulting in the whole person standing up all night, her back was uncomfortable, and her waist was even more uncomfortable.

Of course, none of them are uncomfortable with menstrual affairs.

Zhong Youyou moved into the clean room, very annoyed that he was confused by the supplies provided in the bathroom of the system in the last days.

Well, everything provided by the system is to be adapted!

She should have expected it when the shower gel shampoo provided by the system every day was adapted into a honey locust!

Fortunately, the system didn't cut the door to just give her a menstrual belt, and there is a new one in today's daily supplies.

Zhong Youyou did not hesitate to destroy last night's novel experience into the plane trash can, wash this thing to dry and reuse, even if there is no cleanliness, it is very challenging for modern people!

What kind of life did ancient women live here!

If those poor rural areas who can't even eat enough food, and can't even afford to use the grass and trees ash menstrual belt, it is directly plugged or rubbed, which is definitely the rhythm of lifelong gynecological diseases, too miserable and miserable.

Even though she was still unwell, Zhong Youyou was still full of energy, not only to contract an employee to help, but also to really want to get out of the ancient plane as soon as possible!

After eating breakfast and washing up, she went out with the copper plate, deciding that she could use the power of capital and never work her hands again!

When he arrived at the morning market, Zhong Youyou found a stall full of white radishes and asked, "Auntie, I have all the radishes in your stall today."

"Just one thing, I will add two more pennies per catty, you can find a place to help me wash, peel and slice, and before noon, send it to Wang Ji Restaurant in East City, will you do it?"

"My shop is separated from Yutai Silver Building by two streets, on the left is Qian Ji preserved fruit preserves, on the right is Niu Ji mutton shop, if you can't find it, find a few more people to ask, it should not be difficult to find."

The lady who sold radishes said happily: "Cheng, what is there to do." Girl, you came to buy it yesterday, and I remember you! My radish is delicious! If you like it, I'll cut it every day and send it to your home!

Seeing that the other party still remembered himself, Zhong Youyou smiled and responded: "That's okay, tomorrow will be the same as today's weight, how much will you need on the second day after that, I will tell you the first day." The price is the same, help me wash and peel the slices, and add two pennies per catty.

She saw that next to the pile of radish, there were still some small wild vegetables and small green vegetables on sale, so she simply wrapped them up: "These vegetables are the same, add two yuan per catty, you can help choose to wash them and send them to Wang Ji Restaurant."

Zhong Youyou was worried that he would stay for a long time, and he still did not place a long-term order, so he only said that every time he ordered the goods for the second day, he left half of the deposit.