73

Store steward: [Yes, but in the spirit pattern card of the One Sword Sect, what is stored is not the five elements of spiritual power, but sword energy. 【

The secret realm of Tongtian Island is not under the foundation building period, and it is not allowed to enter. However, the entrance to the secret realm needs to be opened by a high cultivator for a monk. [

The two overlap each other, so that most people are not allowed to enter the door, which is also the opportunity that the monk of the immortal plane said.

[If it is not the misalignment of the entrance to the secret realm, as long as there are high-level monks in their sect who have cultivated the Heavenly Eye Vision, and the cultivation is enough to calculate the conditions for the opening of this secret realm, the elders of the sect will refine the spirit pattern card containing spiritual power and sword energy, and hand it over to the low-level cultivators as disciples, and they can enter the secret realm.

[If you don't cultivate the Heavenly Eye Vision, you get this news from other sects, and you can directly refine the spirit pattern card, and it's the same. Zhong

Youyou looked at the trace of demon cultivation breath injected into the five-element gate spirit pattern card, and said, "Oh", the feeling is to rub the card and take a boat with the wind.

As for the spirit pattern cards of other small sects, they probably watched the two major sects do this, and they also learned from them.

It's a pity that the low-level disciples on the island can't see the hands and feet behind the spirit pattern cards of the two major sects, so they have to take their shapes, and they don't know what they mean.

Since it was a plane shuttle, Zhong Youyou didn't have to worry about the safety of Little Gray Ash's life.

But she still called Yi Bai along, but left the little tree man to watch the house.

In Zhongji Restaurant, a starry light rose into the sky, and everyone on the island was shocked, especially Fu Hongrui in the Treasure Pavilion.

However, he clearly sensed that the Five Elements Gate Spirit Pattern Tablet that he had just handed to Zhong Youyou was still intact and unused?

Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai, with a small ash bird half the size of a palm, landed on the primordial plane... A desert island.

The topography and coastline of the desert island are very similar to those of Tongtian Island, but there is no grass and

no human population.

When they landed, they were still in the middle of the desert island, and their feet had not touched the ground, and the Five Elements Gate Spirit Pattern Plate in Zhong Youyou's hand was so bright that he couldn't hold it at all.

The spirit pattern card flew directly into the sky, and the colorful five realms and five elements of spiritual power, mixed with a trace of chaotic demon cultivation aura in the middle, shot straight towards the entrance of the secret realm in the west of the island.

The entrance to the secret realm, which was originally as calm as a lake, was pried by spiritual power, and the curtain of hospitality was slowly opened.

But the Five Elements Gate Spirit Pattern Card in the air, after opening the entrance to the secret realm, still did not give up, and shook desperately again and again, as if trying to shake out a few villains from the Spirit Pattern Card.

Pity......

Until the spirit pattern card shook into five five-colored fragments, and a gray bead in the center, it smashed down the desert island, and it didn't succeed in shaking out who came...