35

Of course, Zhong Youyou is not going to buy jewelry, she is going to sell jewelry.

It's just that she said that her father and brother went to dart and bought a new store, how could there be such a lack of silver to buy things, and she needed to die as jewelry, which was strange to say.

She thanked Aunt Zhang and walked in the direction of Yutai Silver Building.

Walk very slowly, and look at the shops on both sides of the street.

She doesn't look at any bookstore, she pays special attention to the local catering industry, and thinks... It's just... In ancient times, there wasn't much to eat.

Walking along the street, in addition to pastry shops, candied fruit shops, tea shops and restaurants, whether it is a mobile vendor or a small shop with shops, it is either selling pasta or selling cakes.

Steamed cakes, pancakes, hu cakes, soup cakes, cooking cakes...

Even steamed buns are called cakes...

Yutai Silver Building has not yet arrived, first passing by a pawnshop.

Zhong Youyou's footsteps stopped, and he went to the pawnshop first, planning to see the price.

The light in the pawnshop was not very good, an old man sitting at the counter, and a young apprentice standing next to him.

Seeing a young girl coming in, the apprentice hurriedly beckoned, "What does this guest want to be?"

Zhong Youyou had deliberately looked for some of the most inconspicuous bracelets in the post-apocalyptic plane before, all of which were 925 silver.

These silver bracelets, in modern times, are probably fun to buy, are as low as about 100 yuan, up to a few hundred yuan or so of the kind of thin bracelets, not very valuable, silver jewelry can not be sold at a price.

But in ancient times, whether it was from the purity of the silver or the craftsmanship of the bracelet, it should not be seen.

As for those gold, platinum, diamond and gemstones, she didn't want to take them out and show off them in ancient times.

Zhong Youyou took out a starry sterling silver bracelet from the space he was carrying and handed it over.

In the Daqi Dynasty, ordinary people did not use much silver for daily transactions, and regular silver ingots were even rarer.

Ancient sterling silver, said to be sterling silver, is almost mixed with heavy metals such as copper and lead, and even those broken silvers are not only irregular, but also dusty and very ugly.

It is almost impossible to see such a good-looking silver jewelry with such high purity, such delicate craftsmanship and such sparkling.

The young apprentice's eyes widened, and they lit up instantly, and he felt that he had grown in knowledge and opened his eyes.

But the old man sitting at the cabinet didn't lift his eyelids, as if he knew that the apprentice was unstable, so he took over the conversation directly, and asked in a dead voice: "Dead or alive?"

Of

course, Zhong Youyou responded: "Die." The

old man at the cabinet took the sterling silver bracelet, weighed it skillfully, and sang: "A tattered silver chain, priced at three hundred yuan."

Although he entered the pawnshop, he must have been slashed with blood, but Zhong Youyou was still unhappy, and he didn't bother to theorize, so he took back the silver chain and left.