112

The bathroom is warm like spring, the hot water is slightly hot, and the ergonomically designed curved bathtub is comfortable.

Zhong Youyou sighed quietly and contentedly.

I felt like the pain and fatigue all over my body had evaporated.

She had never taken such a leisurely bath, and she lazily leaned into Yi Bai's arms, feeling the great happiness of her boyfriend's mastery of water-based abilities.

Voice-activated insulation! The water is a little hotter, the water is a little warmer, and you are not afraid of trouble after repeated adjustments!

Automatic face washing! Automatic hair washing! The water automatically bypassed her eyes and ears, and there was no uncomfortable feeling of shampoo and facial cleanser staining her eyes!

Gentle and delicate.

The timid little tree man waited for a while, and only then did he wait for the completion of the advancement, and the store manager Zhong, who was dressed in a new look, took everyone to set off!

Zhong Youyou returned to the wall of the astronautical chart, pressed his palm to the nebula map, and selected the brightest magic star.

At great speed, the stars broke away from the rolling nebulae and seemed to penetrate the virtual screen, and cast themselves into a corner of the system room.

The faint blue stars shrouded and contracted, and finally, on the second floor of the Nanshan main store, a transparent door appeared in the system room that had been adapted after the area was expanded to 320 square meters.

Behind the door, there are many shadows, and it is not really visible, and it is about the panorama of the world that the target plane is extremely reduced.

The head office can't take it with her, but the store manager has stuffed all the supplies he can bring into her ability space.

Let's go!

The moment he stepped through any of the takeaway doors, Zhong Youyou felt as if he had squeezed into a wall of air, and then he was squeezed out by the wall of air.

Then the whole person seemed to have stepped on a staircase in the air, and with a bang, he fell to the ground.

With a bang, the boyfriend also fell to the ground.

With two bangs, the little ash bird and the little tree man also came.

But...... And what a loud bang?

A snow-white mobile trolley fell in front of the four intelligent creatures of the Nanshan hot pot restaurant.

[No. 233xSWL666 store, the first takeaway task, level: 1, provide a hand-pushed mobile food truck.] 【

There is an unfinished Treant Homecoming mission in the target plane, and only after completing it can you leave.】 【

The first time I went to the magic plane, I landed randomly.】 The map will gradually lift the fog as the host progresses. 【

When taking out for the second time, you can select the map location that you have explored as the landing point.】 【

After the detection of the danger level of the magic plane, all intelligent creatures in the store have their offensive skills lifted, and the transformation and camouflage skills have been retained. 【

The alien language skill obtained by the host covers all contract members, and the plane protective shell purchased by the host covers all contract members.】 The

sound of the system fell, and around Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai, there were bursts of gasping sounds, exclamations, and countless projected eyes, awe and envy.