56

Zhong Youyou stood in front of the wall of astronautical charts, and looked back at the little ash bird and the little tree man behind him.

The two of them didn't seem to worry about which plane Zhong Youyou was going to choose next, nor did they intend to interfere with her choices, even the little tree people who wanted to return to their own world.

As a seventy-eight-year-old tree brother who has not yet reached adulthood, the little tree man is happily shaking the leaves and chirping to the chirping.

As far as Zhong Youyou stayed in ancient times, in the hearts of the little tree people, it was really like a white horse passing through a gap.

As long as you don't delay it day and night, all the time, it will feel that time is very good, not to mention that there are still humans who understand it, and birds that play with it.

Zhong Youyou sighed, In fact, she didn't want to go to the immortal cultivation realm, she always felt that the person who cultivated immortals was very dangerous.

Even with an unbreakable Plane Protective Shell, but... It's hard to start a food business!

So what if she falls into the depths of some sea of clouds, surrounded by people who have already risen to the valley, even if she burns the hot pot into a shocking delicacy, can people take a look at her?

I'm afraid that I still dislike the dirty atmosphere of worldly things, which disturbs the cultivation of people who don't eat the fireworks in the world.

And it's obvious that the two otherworldly intelligent creatures in the hot pot restaurant now, the home of the little ash bird is in the immortal cultivation world, and the home of the little tree man is in the magic world.

Even if it was only about the length of time with him, Zhong Youyou was reluctant to go to the immortal plane immediately and send the little gray ash home.

But Zhong Youyou sighed again, remembering that he had already ended the end of the world, and he had said to the little ash bird in his arms that he would accompany him to the ancient plane first, and then send it home next time.

Because he was lonely, because he wanted to be accompanied by a pet, he broke his promise and got fat, forcibly detained something, Zhong Youyou couldn't do such a thing.

She wants to go home herself, how can she deprive others, other birds, and other trees of the right to go home.

Zhong Youyou swallowed the reluctance back into his stomach and began to prepare for the third plane shuttle.

If she wants to go to the immortal plane, she doesn't dare to jump off the building with the fire bird plane casually like in ancient times.

The little gray ash who can breathe fire, fly high and carry weights is very powerful, but no matter how you think about it, it is because it is actually from the immortal cultivation world, so it is so powerful.

Of course, it is the immortal cultivation realm, which is more terrifying and powerful.

The space of the plane store, which was originally crowded due to the

purchase of a large number of materials in the ancient plane, has skyrocketed to 160 square meters at this moment, and it is instantly empty.

What about these materials purchased in large quantities in the ancient plane, almost... It's all peppercorns.

Zhong Youyou is like an old mother who is worried about traveling far away, and packs all the peppercorns piled up into a hill for the little gray ash.

She also didn't know how to return to the original mission of "letting the little ash bird return to his own world".