31

The eldest son agreed, but he was still puzzled: "Could it be that she awakened the spatial ability before the end of the world?" Stock up on so much fresh food in advance?

Liu Chengping replied: "I'm not sure about this, I guess there are people behind her, you can ask more when you talk, see if you can solicit or cooperate."

So Liu "Da Shao" really stood still at a distance, and greeted with a warm smile on his face: "Beauty, what do you call it?"

Although it seems to have become a common title to meet "beautiful and handsome guys", Zhong Youyou was softly shouted by his pretended intimacy, and he still shouted goosebumps, trembling, shaking, and didn't even want to tell him his surname.

"Something to call me... The store manager is on the line!

Liu Dashao didn't feel unhappy at all, and still smiled: "Beautiful store manager, in fact, if you have any needs, you can go directly to our air-raid shelter base to talk."

"If the beauties

don't have a place to stay, our air-raid shelter base has always opened its doors to welcome talents, and it is absolutely no problem to make a clean and comfortable place for you."

"No, I have my own base and team." Zhong Youyou deliberately pretended to be mysterious, worried that after he left, the materials in the store would be gone, and they went to lift the nest of the nursing home.

If you want to disguise the illusion of having your back to a mysterious base and holding countless materials in your hands, if you disappear in the future, you may be able to make people jealous and have scruples, at least you can last a little longer.

Hearing this, Liu Dashao was taken aback, this was some other information, and he was surprised: "Beauty, which base are you from?"

Zhong Youyou smiled slightly, and said implicitly: "The base is far away, you shouldn't know it, and you can't find it." I came out to change things, did you bring medicine? Isn't

that base far away, don't you know, Zhong Youyou said in his heart, my base has crossed the plane, located in the subway terminal on the outskirts of first-tier cities, and the two-bedroom and one-hall shared house is my base camp!

Liu Da Shaozai carefully looked at this young and sweet-looking girl, and felt that the other party's electric ability was powerful, and he was backed by a hidden base that stored a large amount of materials, so it was estimated that he would not be able to recruit it.

He took out a small medicine box and made a painful cut: "Beauty, you also know that medicine is very expensive now, and it is life-saving." We can also take out these stocks to exchange for food, after all, there is no shortage of fruits and vegetables in the base. It

seems that he is still a good brother who loves his younger brother, he said: "It's just my brother's good bite, this bite of braised pig's trotters, beauty, you let me pick some vegetables and fruits, no more, just a little bit of each, for the children to match to relieve greasy, eat fresh, a tooth sacrifice."

Zhong Youyou glanced at their small medicine box, and replied briskly: "It's a life-saving medicine, but I'm afraid there are not many people in the air-raid shelter base who can use it, right?" If you only have such a little medicine, you can exchange the braised pig's trotters for a catty, fresh vegetables and fruits, and then give you a catty of potatoes, green bamboo shoots, and lotus root slices.

These are all the old three things of Zhong Youyou's hot pot restaurant, and there are also them in the base.

Liu Dashao responded: "Beauty, children love to eat fresh, it doesn't matter if the portion is small, make a mix of good matches, and save my brother from hearing that I came out today to change the delicious food, and I didn't eat anything new when I went back, and he was not satisfied, and cried and made trouble with me, saying that I didn't talk much." Beauty, you should coax the child.