117

"I won't delay you for long."

"Huh?" Zhong Youyou looked at the little gray gray that was hovering around the energy cover, it was very much enjoying the children's admiration, and was playing up and down.

Zhong Youyou watched it have fun, and like a caretaker feeding the fish, he gave peppercorns to the children.

Each child held the peppercorns in their palms high, waiting for the powerful, mysterious and beautiful flaming bird in their eyes to peck at it.

As soon as President Elsa finished speaking, Ash swooped down and stopped on top of her red-haired freckled sister's head, pecked away a peppercorn, and gently patted her head with her wings.

The red-haired sister, who always corrects her sister very seriously, suddenly couldn't help it, jumped up, and shouted happily: "It likes me!" It's eating the peppercorns in my hand!

Zhong Youyou smiled at President Elsa, "It's okay. It likes children, especially little girls.

"And I'm not going to escort you to Liberty on foot."

President Elsa was stunned and said, "Huh?

Zhong Youyou looked at the minecart where the wounded were lying before, and felt that this was much better than when they went to save the little tree man before, one by one, so a string of gourds.

From the ability space, she took out a mountaineering rope with an unusually rich experience - 100 meters long and 1,800 kilograms of tensile resistance.

These miners are all yellow and thin, and there are many children, so there is no problem at all.

Zhong Youyou handed the climbing rope to President Elsa and instructed, "Please find a few young laborers, tie the minecart tightly, tie the knot, and leave a rope buckle that can be caught by the claws of Little Ash."

"Pay attention to the balance, don't tie it crookedly, I'm afraid that the people inside will fall out when the time comes."

"The first wave of twenty people, each adult with a child, it is better to tie the waist with a rope."

"President Elsa, you know them better, you go and choose people, I suggest you go in the first wave too, after all, none of you have been to Liberty Town. Eber would stay behind to take care of the people in the camp.

President Elsa looked at the little ash bird who was happily playing with the children in a daze, and said, "Is this okay?"

Transporting, organizing, packing, these are all things they often do.

The main rope of the climbing rope passes through the four corners of the minecart, knotted and left the rope buckle for Ash Gray, who is interested in this task and finds it very fun.

The little ash bird spreads its wings, glides in, gently and skillfully grabs the minecart that is empty at the moment, and rises smoothly into the air, showing that it is very stable and reliable when it has tasks in addition to playing!

The children collectively looked up and praised: "Wow!!

Little Ash smugly chirped, "Chirp!! The

first wave of twenty people was quickly selected, and they sat in the largest minecart, the adults were still a little nervous, but the children were very excited, and they said, "Have I ever ridden a flying mount?" Each

adult and child also tied a separate rope around their waists, tying a knot on the main rope.

Afraid that if the car overturned in the air, they had to grieve themselves, hang a string of zongzi on the climbing rope, and float to Liberty Town in the wind.