34

An immortal cultivation plane, an ancient plane.

Just choose one of the two?

The little ash bird didn't worry about anything, he wasn't afraid of anything, and after knocking the peppercorns to his fill, he flew around and spit fire to play, circling around Zhong Youyou's head into a small circle of fire.

It makes Zhong Youyou look like a halo on his head.

The settlement coefficient given by the Immortal Cultivation Plane is very high, and it feels like it is inducing the host to choose first.

Zhong Youyou raised his head, glanced at the gray velvet in the cheerful tweet, and asked it: "Little gray gray, the task said that it would return you to your original world, so do you belong to the immortal cultivation plane?"

"Chirp?" The little ash bird heard Zhong Youyou shout at it, and landed in the palm of her hand, tilting its head to face her.

The little ash bird actually didn't understand what Zhong Youyou was asking, and his black pearl-like eyes looked at her cutely, so he simply poofed, lay down in her palm, and rolled happily.

It seems that the little ash bird born in the last days does not know where he belongs.

But how do you look at it, the bird with the fire ability can't belong to the ancient plane, right?

But the warm fluff feels so good, Zhong Youyou discussed with it: "Little Gray Gray, let's go to the ancient times to play first,

and then send you home, okay?" Cultivating the immortal plane, it sounds dangerous, and you can crush civilians to death at will!

"Besides, the Immortal Valley, right? So what kind of hot pot am I selling? The fragrance can't float to the sky, right? What if I'm trapped in the Immortal Cultivation Plane for many years and can't clear the level? You're right?

"Chirp tweet!" The little ash bird has never seen a home, so it doesn't care what to go home, and when it hears it seems to say, where to play, it is very happy, and lies in Zhong Youyou's hand to perform the chick pecking rice.

"Then I'll give you your consent! Although the ancient area coefficient is low, you can save 2000 points without changing the protective shell! Zhong Youyou said happily, at least there is a pet to accompany her in another world.

But Zhong Youyou hesitated again and asked the system: "You don't need to change it, right?" You're not going to throw me into the ancient battlefield or something, are you? Store

Steward: [The system automatically matches the best landing point, and the host can redeem 2000 points at any time if necessary.

"That's okay!" Zhong Youyou got 2,000 points for the Apocalyptic Plane Mission, his pockets bulged, and he clapped his hands and said, "I choose the Ancient Plane!" At

midnight, the plane hot pot restaurant smashed into Lancheng, a street shop in the East City of the Great Qi Dynasty.

There is also a plaque at the door of the former store, Wang Kee Restaurant.

After landing, Zhong Youyou first felt a cold night breeze blowing.

Well? It's been a long time since I've felt this way?

Zhong Youyou, who has been locked in a novice protective shell, has basically only experienced the bad weather in the last days with his eyes.

At this moment, she took advantage of the clear moonlight and looked down, the ancient costume skirt was fluttering, and the cool breeze was blowing behind her neck, so cold...