95

It noticed that the young girl was looking back at it, and flew over happily, but without touching anyone, it hovered in mid-air, and with a wave of its short gray wings, it fanned desperately at the store.

It seems to be an ancient store's door, the same as a small second who attracts customers.

The little ash bird actually vaguely remembers, as if the store manager once said something, and when there is a preparation! In the future, every day at work, a cup of tea, a newspaper, a bag of peppercorns, a foot up, just looking at other people's trees, those who can work harder?

A star's fire control specialization, can you only eat and not do things?

It's just that the little ash bird doesn't know what the so-called "drinking tea and reading the newspaper is".

It doesn't like to drink tea, and it has never seen what is called "newspaper", and now it is deformed to the size of half a palm, and its feet are too short to be cocked.

The store manager coaxed softly, praised him in a high hat, and then stroked the bird's belly with the girl's gentle and delicate palm, and finally held a bag of peppercorns, it was very good to talk!

Hey, Zhong Youyou smiled humbly, it's like this...

Before I came in, I thought that with the establishment, I could eat empty wages without working.

But actually, when you really come in, you know, it's not like this...

Store Manager Zhong quickly ushered in the first order of opening.

The little ash bird flew lightly and deftly shuttled, leading the way in front of the two young girls.

Zhong Youyou: Relying on carbon-based humans to attract carbon-based humans to consume in the store is very inefficient and easy to cause vigilance!

However, I have a special trick at soliciting customers!

Chapter

058 Chapter 58 A Hot Pot Restaurant That Became Popular All Thanks to Circle of Friends

When the two young girls entered this brand-new hot pot restaurant, they were really fascinated by the cute little ash bird that flapped their wings and pointed at the door of the store, not that they had any expectations for the restaurant itself, which they had never heard of.

Although they were originally scheduled to go to the Internet celebrity Lakeview Western Restaurant to check in, who could bear to refuse a small animal looking at them with such round black eyes?

Where to check in is not to check in, Internet celebrity Western restaurant and mini gray bird can be checked-in!

And the Internet celebrity western restaurant will not run, and the beautiful lake view will not go, so next time I will pick a working day to make an appointment to go!

And this cute and humane little gray bird, if they refuse it today, then next time, the little gray bird will not give them such a good treatment, but I can't say!

After all, it's a living animal, It looks so smart, if the little gray bird is rejected, next time it's not good, it's going to hold a grudge and ignore people coldly!

Among them, the girl in the red coat was originally on the street, and she was about to take out her mobile phone to take a picture of the vivid expression of the little ash bird.

But the little ash bird's short little wings fanned back and forth, and when the girl was about to shoot it, she flew into the store, leaving only the back of the girl in the red coat fluttering in ashes.