66

The stalls scattered on both sides of the bottom of the ladder turned out to be for business.

Zhong Youyou doesn't know how to describe this business...

The Qi Refining Stage Sword Cultivator, who was covered in blood and had a broken sword, rolled down to the bottom and lost consciousness, smashing up dust all over the ground and dripping blood all over the ground.

Immediately, two shirtless men with big shoulders and round

waists rushed forward, carried back the injured and unconscious bloody man, fed medicine, bandaged it, and cleaned it up.

What is anti-human is physical cultivation, and there is also Dan Xiu who sells elixirs on the side.

On the stone steps of the ladder to heaven, there are countless disciples in the Qi refining period who are struggling to support, some use swords to protect their bodies, some magic weapons to protect their bodies, and some of them have just formed their refining bodies, directly gritting their teeth and enduring the wind like a knife cut, step by step, as if they can step on the stone steps, and climb towards the sky.

The people who bravely broke through the ladder here were all disciples above the ninth level of the Qi Refining Period.

If you pass the test of the ladder to heaven, you can build a foundation and enter the immortal gate, and your lifespan will start for three hundred years.

In the crowd of disciples of the Five Elements Sect, there was a young girl, who had just woken up after taking the spirit pill after rolling down the stone steps, and said with a smile: "Look, what one sword sect, what one sword breaks ten thousand laws, that is a good word."

"The so-called sword cultivation, when it is not cultivated, it is indispensable to have a panacea, forge a sword and eat. If you have cultivated it, you can only rely on the swordsmanship in your hand to bully other sects and make offerings to them.

"Wouldn't it be beautiful to cultivate our Five Elements Gate, alchemy refining tools, and draw talismans to resist beasts?"

And in front of Zhong Youyou, who looked up at the ethereal clouds on the side, at the moment when she really stood under the ladder to the sky, next to her ears...

Ding Ding ...

Numerous system cues sounded.

The system panel in front of her lit up with countless hollow cylinders outlined with dotted lines.

Above each cylinder, a jade plaque lit up.

[One Sword Sect], [Five Elements Gate], [Water Cloud Gate], [Holy Beast Sect], [Ding Zen Sect], [Xuanbing Sect], [Dharma Gate], [Chongxu Palace], [Chixiao Sword Sect]...

I can't count them.

Above each hollow cylinder, there is a small opinion value: 999.

The hollow cylinders under the names of some sects, if you look closely, are actually not completely hollow, they have already filled a shallow bottom.

For example, on the shallow bottom of the [Holy Beast Sect], there is also a mark: 3.

That's the three points of favorability.

Miss Chen, who is responsible for raising the Spirit Horn Sheep, is affiliated with the Holy Beast Sect.

She ate a meal with shredded meat from the spirit vole at the East Island Wharf, and later exchanged it for mutton rolls and ate a meal.

It seems that it is a meal for the disciples in the sect, which can be regarded as a little favorability of the sect.

But if the cap is 999, it is not difficult to achieve?