86

It's more important to put the finishing touches on it first.

Zhong Youyou can imagine how her parents would react if she really did this, called back in the middle of the night, cried and said that she missed her parents and wanted to go home...

Mom and Dad will definitely think that she is tired from work, and she stays up late and vomits...

Then they comforted their daughters and said that it was okay, this kind of work that stayed up late every day hurt the body, so it was a big deal to quit and go home! Health is the most important thing! It's not like Mom and Dad can't afford to support you!

When she hangs up the phone, she will immediately, immediately, call her money, send red envelopes, tell her not to save flowers, not to deduct herself, and to tell her parents if she has no money.

So, it's better to take care of everything and go back to see your family.

After all, in the eyes of her parents, she just went home once on National Day!

After sending out the project report, Zhong Youyou drafted a simple resignation letter.

Although it is simple, it is undoubtedly decided, and it is not a threat of resignation to the company, and wants to negotiate conditions for salary increase and promotion.

It mentions that he decided to resign for personal reasons, and then CC all the people who should be CC, the human resources department, the immediate boss, the head of the previous project team, the head of the next project team...

Zhong Youyou finally glanced at the hard social animal life in the past few months, and resolutely clicked send.

After ordering, when I turned around, I saw a boyfriend who had just washed his hair and took a shower.

It has a nice and refreshing smell, like the crispness of cool spring water.

Yes! She was busy with work just now, so she said to let Yi Bai wash first...

Cough...... After finishing his work, Zhong Youyou jumped up, put Little Gray on the sofa, and let Yi Bai play with his mobile phone, play with the computer and watch TV at will.

I took a change of clothes and hurriedly slipped into the bathroom, enjoying the modern automatic bathroom equipment, happy and satisfied.

No longer using the daily bathroom supply that comes standard with the system, Zhong Youyou picked and chose among a large number of bottles and cans, and finally chose his beloved rose-scented shower gel, matching good-smelling skin care water and skin cream, and the whole person was fragrant.

All the baggage of work and the pressure of going home are thrown off, and the mood is flying and relaxed.

Pushing open the misty bathroom door, Zhong Youyou saw Yi Bai sitting on the sofa in the living room, flipping through a few books she had placed on the coffee table.

Hearing the sound of Zhong Youyou opening the door, Yi Bai looked up from the book that was supposed to be calming.

There is a rich water vapor mixed with sweet fragrance floating around her sweetheart, her long black hair is slightly wet, and her skin is porcelain white and translucent, but because of the long-term hot water fumigation, not only her cheeks, but even the tails of her eyes are slightly red, and her lips are even more ruddy.

The heating was turned on in the house, and she was wearing a lake-blue nightdress, with straight calves and a slender figure, which landed on Yi Bai's retina, making her originally bright eyes slightly hot.

Yi Bai had never felt so bothered by the awakening of his abilities, especially his five senses, which had become more acute after his water system had been upgraded.