Part Two

As virat was done by three of them they all finished their practice well virat was still wearing wet tshirt so he went to change.

Rest of team was in ground talking or just pranking and teasing each other.

Virat went in dressing room and he went straight into shower and forget to bring clothes or towel.

But Rahul came that time and he didn't heard the sound of shower and he also went inside of shower and saw virat .
Virat was shocked to see him and Rahul was also shocked.

They both didn't said anything and now they both are standing in one shower to their goodness they were still wearing underwear.

Virat:- why did you came here.

Rahul:- i thought no one was hear.

Virat:- didn't you hear the sound of water.

Rahul:- actually i was wearing headphones so I didn't.

Virat:- well now if you are hear just take shower with me .

Rahul feat a bit uncomfortable that how can virat casually say that you can take shower with me .

Virat notice that and he smiled and said,

Virat:- look Rahul i know it's uncomfortable for you and it's for me too I have never taken a shower with anyone but we both are in shower and you know you are already dranched in water so it's better if we take shower together and also it's not like anyone can see us it's just you and me .

Rahul agreed and they both take shower while taking shower Rahul's hands didn't reach his back he was struggling and virat saw that and he help him washing his back.

Rahul suddenly feel a touch in his back and he looked at virat who smiled at him and said,

Virat:- let me help you .

He helped him and Rahul also helped him washing his back but unfortunately virat forget his towel so he looked at Rahul and said,

Virat:- can you bring me my towel i forgot it.

Rahul:- okey give me a sec.

He wrap his towel on his waist and went outside and bring virat a towel who grabbed it and wrap it around his waist .

When they were there Rahul handed him his clothes which virat Take because he don't have clothes here .

Then he saw Rahul.
Rahul's back was facing virat and virat gulped seeing how hot Rahul is.

He saw water dripping from his hairs his perfect abs and he was looking eart real .

He shake his head and thought.

What are you thinking he is a male and moreover he is your teammate you idiot you can stare at him like that.

He is also younger than you and you see him as your friend that's it.

Rahul notice virat's gaze on him and turned around to see virat was staring at him .

Rahul called him but virat didn't listen he was lost in his thoughts.

Rahul then called him a little loudly and said,

Rahul:- are you okey what happened.

Virat:- I am okey it's nothing leave it

They got dressed up .

Rahul was wearing black tshirt and black jeans and virat was wearing a white tshirt then sky blue colour hoddie and black loosen pants .

The clothes virar was wearing was big for him his hoddie was also reaching his mid thighs Rahul found it cute he looked at virat who was trying to flod hoddie a bit .

He gave up seeing that the hoddies not going to listen to him but Rahul came close to him.

And said,

Rahul:- open your pants,

Virat:- what? What are you saying,

Rahul:- you want hoddie a bit short na then I am helping you just open your pants .

Virat did as Rahul told him and he tuck his hoddie in his pants then pull hoddie a bit outside giving him a beggy tshirt wibe .

It's kinda suit him he was looking cute.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And if you have any ideas for this story please tell me i need that .

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.