Part twenty

As the wedding wrap up every one was tried they all were busy in wedding but still some rituals were left but for that they have to go to Rahul's house.

So they planned to go next day because it's already midnight and they all are tired too.

But the problem began here because Rahul have to do some business work.well suddenly something happened in a important file so he have to check what happened and correct it.

So when they both get in room virat was nervous but he also don't want to upset Rahul .

Rahul who was busy in his thoughts about the business but he failed to notice that Virat is nervous and something is off with him.

They entered the room and Rahul went towards the closest and grab some clothes and went to get fresh up virat find it unusual because Rahul never do this he never ignore virat.

But virat don't know what is happening in business so he thought that he did something wrong that piss of Rahul being an overthinker he thought about every possibility that can be happened.

Because Rahul is upset because of him atleast virat thought this .

Rahul came and then went towards his laptop take it and went to bed and started to work he didn't said anything he was so much in his thoughts that he didn't bother to say anything or to do anything.

That hurts virat he grab fresh clothes and went towards washroom take shower and come back to room and went towards the bed.

Rahul looked at him but then again looked at his laptop virat because more upset he then lay on bed and he didn't know when but tears started to form in his eyes.

And in no time he was crying virat is not a person who cry easily but rahul ignoring him is too much for him.

Rahul heard some sobs and he instantly looked at virat he thought that Virat is having nightmares.

He put his laptop aside and then he went to grab some water and he did then went towards virat sit beside him.

And then he Shake him virat open his eyes hos eyes looked puffy .

Rahul made him sit and give him water then said,

Rahul:- did you had nightmares.

Virat :- no .......

Rahul:- then why are you crying .

Virat:- after our wedding you didn't talk to me you ignore me you will leave me .

And he again started to cry Rahul then felt guilty he took virat's small hand in his own hand .
And made him sit on his own lap virat was feeling uncomfortable but rahul made circles on his back and make him comfortable virat put his head on Rahul's shoulder.rahul find it cute and said ,

Rahul:- sorry vi if I make you feel like that and no I will not goone leave you till i die vi some work came up suddenly and that was a big problem so I was busy thinking about how to solve it and that's why I didn't mean to ignore you i just did I am sorry.

Virat:- no i should be sorry..

Rahul:- no you should not .

Virat notice their position and he felt a bit uncomfortable Rahul senses it and said,

Rahul:- Don't worry I will not goone do anything till we both want that okey so don't think about it.

Virat:- thank you Rahul you are best .

Rahul chuckled then virat again asked,

Virat:- so are you done or not.

Rahul:- i will be done after sometime sleep for now.

Virat still didn't sleep till Rahul finished his work so when Rahul completed his work virat hugged Rahul and they both fall asleep.

,( please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.