Part Six

They were all talking and that time Rahul's mummy was talking to virat's mummy.

They were talking about company.

And Rahul was just trying to put up with the fact that he is going to marry virat.

Virat the person he idiolize the most the most outstanding person the person every girl wants to marry.most perfect man that exists also most handsome man.

He is just something that he don't even imagine that he will have someone like virat is not someone who you will pray to god and get you have to worship the god for 100 years then maybe you will get him.

Just Indian team's king he is getting him but he don't know if he deserves him or not but he also don't want to see him with anyone else if he is getting him then he won't let this apportunity slide it easily.

It's new for him he never thought that he will marry a man and although now India is opening about LGBTQ community still a different experience and top of that,

He never thought that his parents were told him to marry virat although he knows that his parents are open minded but this much open mind shocked him .

Still he knows that his parents just want best for him and his company he also want to grow his company to the top and being with virat he knows that he will also get to know a lot about cricket and he can improve his skills with virat.

He Don't know what virat thinks about this he just wish that he don't feel awkward or discomfort with this .

On the other side virat was in his room watching his room and thinking about what is going downstairs he don't know that his parents are friends with Rahul's friends.

He was curious about what is going on so he went downstairs and went towards his parents.

He was going to his mom but then his dad called him.

He went to his dad he asked him what happened his dad told him to sit beside Rahul he did .
His dad said,

Virat's dad:- virat you know na what is happening in our company?

Virat:- ofcourse dad I know why are you asking this all of sudden.

Virat's dad:- look chiku our company is facing downfall and the solution of this is to collaborate with other company and this is the only option left.

Virat:- okey so do that na why are you telling me this all.

He asked confused all of sudden his dad is talking to him about business.and top of that his dad knows that he don't like to be involved in business and he don't do anything in business he just play cricket his dream and his older brother handle whole business.
His dad said,

Virat's dad:- we can't chiku because if we did that then the board members will goone ask us lots of questions why we did this and all.
And to shut this all things I want you to marry Rahul.

Virat was studded he don't know that his dad is goone ask him to do this.

He knows that the company is everything to his dad and brother but marring Rahul just because of their business is not something which they should.

He knows that his dad always full fill his all wishes and now that if he is asking for something he should give them that but what if rahul don't want the same he just want to be sure that Rahul also want this that Rahul is okey to marry a man he can't make a decision just by himself.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.