Twenty -Three

Rahul was sitting on kitchen counter and he was looking at virat who was cooking their was silence but it's comfortable Rahul always want to have virat with him .

And in his mind he want to propose virat properly because their marriage is arranged marriage so he wants to make it also their sign of love.

He had fallen for virat a long time ago but his mind was not listening his he just get up from kitchen counter and went close to virat grabbed him by his waist and turned him around.

In his mind he knows that his husband is hot and looking very sexy while cooking he was enjoying the view but his lower part want to give him hard time he take his face near virat's ears and said,

Rahul:- I know that you are hot but this hotness is giving me problems love.

Virat chocked on air and he looked at Rahul shockingly he didn't said anything Rahul take his hand near virat's lips and brush it with his lips he can sense virat's body is tensed.

He turned off the gas and then lift virat and made him sit on kitchen counter and get between his legs virat was feeling good but also he was feeling nervous Rahul bent down and suck on th spot where he give hickey last night virat mone slightly and take his hands on back of Rahul's neck and push him forward close to his neck.

Rahul love this and he started to give him more hickeys on his neck virat was controlling himself from screaming Rahul's name he gasped when Rahul bite on his neck .

Rahul bent down and kissed on virat's lips his hands slide inside virat's tshirt and started to play with his nipples virat's hands was roaming around Rahul's body he was biting Rahul's lips and sucking his bottom lip .

Rahul bent down and lift virat's tshirt up and had a clear view of his abs he started to kiss their forgetting about everything virat moaned loudly Rahul was biting his belly playing with his nipples everything was so beautiful and hot.

He then started to suck on virat's nipple playing with them pinching them biting them and virat was enjoying it they both were turned on by this time.virat's moaning si echoing in the kitchen Rahul then again started to kiss on virat's lips this time much rougher then before the toung fight in their mouth was going on Rahul being dominated win that and he kissed him very hard .

Just when they were eating eachother Rahul's sister entered the kitchen and what he saw make her blush his brother is making out with his husband in kitchen this view was awasome though she saw everything what they were doing not from start but from where Rahul was sucking virat's nipples.

She didn't want to see that he just came their to grab her water bottle but curiosity took best of her she never saw boys doing sex and they don't teach in school or college that how gays or lesbian have sex so she watched it but then she slapped herself and then said in her mind,"idiot girl he is your brother making out with his husband stop looking at them it's their private moment let's go from here",

She grab her bottle from kitchen counter and was about to go but her had touched a plate and it fell on ground and break it made sound and they both came in their sense and saw Rahul's sister looking at them they both got embarrassed and on one said anything it was so embarrassing for Rahul's sister and for both of them too they just make out infornt of her virat get down of kitchen counter and Rahul's sister quickly leave the kitchen Rahul also clean the the broken pieces of plate and then went to their room.

Now they both are thinking this together,

What we had in kitchen it's not like we are in a relationship we are married but their is no love then why it felt so real why it felt like it's from heart what is over relationship other than being husbands,"what are we"?

After sometime the breakfast got ready and everyone sit on table having breakfast and Rahul's family notice hickeys on virat's neck they feel very awkward it was silent breakfast Rahul's sister was smiling to herself.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And i know i said I will update soon but actually i was supposed to write the chapter of this story but accidentally wrote the chapter of ict bl fanfiction stories chapter sorry for late update.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.