Twenty -Two

They both wake up in morning feeling fresh and energetic as always mostly virat .

He looked at his husband who was rubbing his eyes cutely like a child waking up from his sleep.

Virat said that he will take shower first and he did then Rahul take shower and virat make bed put both of their phones in charge and his and Rahul's laptop and tab on charge too they need that.

Rahul came back from shower and he was not wearing anything and only the towel was wrapped around his tourso.

He saw virat was making their bed and he saw his butt for God sake it turned him on like his husband is looking so hot and the shorts which was tight wrapped around his butt and his tshirt was loosing from his back and exposing his waist.

Virat sensing someone's presence their turned around and saw Rahul standing their he looked at him and saw that Rahul was looking at him very intensly virat walked towards him and stand closer to him and said,

Virat:- Rahul , hello?
Hello,what happened,

He shake him slightly Rahul came in his sense and looked at virat and again he get lost in him.

Rahul looked at his eyes and thought that virat's eyes are so lovely, beautiful just like deep ocean prefect then he looked at his lips and virat's lips are juicy cheery red looking so plumpy his lips were just looking like they are waiting for someone to kiss them and to be honest rahul wants to kiss virat now but he can't.

He want to taste virat he want to kiss virat till they are out of breath he wants to suck on virat's lips he wants to bite his lips they were so addective but he can't kiss it he cry on his feat.

Again virat's beautiful soft voice came in his ears and he came in his sense,

Virat:- are you okey.

Rahul:- ya I am okey don't worry.

Virat:- okey but wear clothes or else you will catch cold.

Rahul:- okey.

He saw virat turning and was about to left the room but he again turned towards Rahul walk near him and kissed on his cheeks.then went from their Rahul smiled softly at his husband.

Now Rahul was in his room working on his laptop but he don't want to do that he can't focus on his work his mind was only thinking about his husband.
He thought about his husband's beauty his mind was only want to touch and feel his husband and now he wants to see his husband because he didn't see him from last 58 minutes ( yes he is counting the time).

He eagerly wants to see him so he went downstairs and scan whole hall and he didn't found his husband he wants to see him so he went to check in garden but virat was not there so he went to check on tarace but he didn't found virat their too after searching for him in whole house he saw virat in kitchen.

He checked in kitchen too but when he checked virat was not here he saw virat is cooking something so he went towards them and back hugged him .

Virat didn't react he realised that it's his husband no one have the audacity to touch virat like this and also virat was familiar with Rahul's touch Rahul put his head on virat's shoulder.

Virat smiled and said,

Virat:- what happened ?

Rahul:- where were you i search everywhere just to find you but I didn't found you anywhere i checked in kitchen too but you were not here that time.

Virat:- I am in kitchen from 1 hours and maybe i went to Washroom when you came to check here .
So why you were looking for me .

Rahul:- i don't know just want to see you and wants to be with you i didn't feel like working.

Virat:-ohh okey so what you want to eat ?

Rahul:- you...i mean anything would be fine

Virat smiled and said,

Virat:- okey so sit on table I will cook for you ....

Rahul:- na I don't want to sit there I will be with you .

Virat:- but i can't cook like this,can i ?

Rahul:- don't cook then talk with me 😩😩 give me your attention 🙁🙁.

Virat:- you have my all attention why you think that I am not giving you attention 😶😶.

Rahul:- then talk with me only me .

Virat:- let me cook then I will talk to you .

Rahul:- Naa now .

Virat:- Rahul for now please let me cook breakfast please.

Rahul:- okey.

He said sadly and went to sit on kitchen counter.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.