Twenty -five

They both then went to hotel along with team they both went to their room take shower and then eat dinner with team and then again went to their room.

And when they entered the room they saw that something is different in room a fragrance of lavender was in room their room was fully dark and their was candles every where when Rahul looked at virat virat was equally confused as him they both didn't said anything but the room's atmosphere was so romantic they both were happy today.

And also their business is on track and making profit and Rahul's hardwork paid off he did everything just to make the business grow and then he also got a perfect husband like virat on other hand virat was happy for Rahul as Rahul as a captain successfully did his job as a business man he did everything for his business as a husband he always make sure that Virat is happy.

They both felt something unusual in their stomach and Rahul badly wants to kiss virat and virat locked the door just then Rahul kissed him eagerly and virat also kissed back ..

They were kissing so passionately Rahul's hands was on virat's butt he anyhow much he controlled himself from doing this virat was enjoying they kissed eachother and when they broke the kiss virat was looking so beautiful his lips fully red his cheeks pink his forehead sweety still beautiful.

Virat kissed on Rahul's cheeks then on his forehead and then on his neck making hickeys and kiss on Rahul's jaw too rahul was already so turned on and virat was teasing him so he just want to do it now .

He eagerly took off their clothes without breaking their kiss in middle virat's soft moans was everything he need and today he just wanna have him .

He took his dick in his hand and put it in virat's hole without any warning virat cried out Rahul smirked at this seen although he didn't like to see virat in pain but today he love it he is hurt but by something they are longing for ..

Virat was trembling shaking Rahul was holding him tightly not even half of Rahul's dick was inside him and virat was already so sweety so miserable just looking like candy and Rahul was eating that candy .

He lift virat up virat's legs was wrapped around Rahul and his back was supported by wall Rahul's hands was on his butt holding him .

And his mouth was biting virat's nipples virat was having hard time he was pinching it biting it then he kissed on virat's shoulder and lick it he was biting on it again licking it ...

Virat's neck was covered with hickeys still he was getting more and more of that Virat's nails was basically in Rahul's shoulder he was moaning mess.

After sometime Rahul hit correct sopt and virat scream loudly and each thrust is love their bonding of love they love eachother so much when Rahul saw virat's face in between thrusting him he knew the way he loved virat he can't love anyone like that Virat is everything for him everything his soul his life his sun,moon .

After some thrust virat came and Rahul then made him laid on bed and get on top of him virat was looking tired still he nod and rahul again thrust in him and then came after 10 minutes clean their bedsheet and they took shower together although rahil wants to do more but today virat was tired and he don't have energy si he didn't anything..

They both fall asleep hugging eachother next day they get to know that it was  all by their teammates they both went on date next day enjoy time together and then had beautiful candle light dinner..

The end

So this story ends here i hope you all enjoyed it and my next story about Rohit and virat is coming soon.