Part Four

They all arrived at hotel and everyone went off the bus .

Virat Don't want to disturb Rahul's sleep but he have to he slightly Shake him.

Rahul just moved a bit then again regain his position virat then shake him again and call him.

Virat :- Rahul we have arrived so let's get off the bus,we have to go to our rooms and sleep.

Rahul grone and said,

Rahul:- yaa yaa I am up.

He starched his arms and said,

Rahul:- let's go.

Virat:- yaa.

They both went to hotel and had dinner with team and went to their respective rooms.

They win this match and went back to their home .

Virat and rahul take their flight to Bangalore together.

They were sitting together and talking basically virat was talking and Rahul was just listening to him.
Very carefully.

Also virat was wearing Rahul's clothes that rahil let him borrow.and media being media .

Spacqulate news they were talking about virat wearing Rahul's clothes and some fans shipping them.

And fans like it alot they also saw that how they both are taking care of eachother and every moment of them is being captured by cameras.

Virat dropped Rahul at his place then went to his own home.

He entered the house and everyone congratulate him for his century and winning the match they all hugged him and praised him.

His mom cook his favourite dinner and they all talked for long time then virat went to his room for taking shower and sleeping.

As Rahul entered in his house his sister jumped on him and said "you did great,I am really proud of you" .

Thank you so much Lil sis,

They said Rahul to take shower and come to eat afterwards.

On dinning table

His family again congratulated him but his father said,

Rahul's father:- son we are facing very big lose in our company I don't know what to do .

Rahul:- it's okey papa we learn from up and down and don't worry I will try to make things better.

Both virat's father's company and Rahul's father's company is not going well.

Virat's brother was handling everything and Rahul was managing his company.

Media was also making bad comments on them.

Luckily virat's father and Rahul's father's know each other due to buisness.

They called eachother and talked about eachother's problem and buisness.

They talked about their family and they were known eachother from long time and also know that their sons play together for India.

Virat's father get to know that Rahul is very good player and also he is buisness man handle his father's business.

Also his familys older child and have a great personality his nature and behaviour.

And about virat Rahul's father was a big fan of virat and want to just take a photo with him.

He love his humble and kind nature the way he treats people and he is very understanding also mentor of his team his records are unbreakable.

Loved by many fans and also king of cricket virat kohli.

They both like eachother's sons and also Rahul is a settled man earning best also one of the best cricketer of cricket history.

They both decided to meet eachother's family so they planned a little get together in virat's house.

And the get-together was held on this Sunday they all tell their family and everyone like it.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Sorry for short chapter but I am feeling sleepy and I need sleep so I am really sorry.

And if you have any idea about this story please tell me and give me some ict bl ship names.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.