Part Eight

Just like that they all had their talk finished.

It's almost evening so Rahul's family decided to stay there well they already planned if everything and they are staying there they all bring clothes with themselves too so no problem of clothes.

Virat's father cleaned up guest room for them to stay.

They all went to get fresh up and they all went to their own rooms.

In Rahul's room there was no towel but he didn't realise that he thought that maybe there was towel in washroom.

Virat's mummy realise it and told virat to bring towel in Rahul's room virat went to his room he knocked on his door but he didn't opened so he again knocked but still no answer.

He twisted the door knob and it opened so he went in room and saw on one was there he thought .

But then he heard that someone is using shower so he knocked on door knowing that's it's Rahul who is taking shower.

Rahul finished his bath and realised that there is no towel he didn't find it.

When he heard the knock he thought who would be knocking on his washroom's door.

Virat said,
Rahul actually mummy forget to put towel in your room so she told me bring it to you so will you please open the washroom door so that I can give you towel.

Rahul went to open his door he did and looked at virat who was normally standing there virat handed him towel rahil wrap towel around his waist and went outside virat was about to go from his room.

Virat turned around to see that there was rahul half naked his lower body is covered with towel virat gulped down his silva .

He stare at him Rahul notice that and he said,

Stop looking at me i need to put clothes so turned around.

Virat felt embarrassing he turned around and said, that he is going.

Rahul smiled seeing red colour on virat's cheeks he was blushing he find it cute .

Rahul open his laptop and started to work but he can't concentrate on his work don't know why .

Atlast he put laptop aside and decide to go downstairs.

He found that Virat is in kitchen he was cooking something he went to kitchen.virat notice someone's presence so he checked that it was Rahul and said,

Virat:- do you need anything?

Rahul:- no i don't, actually i don't know that you can cook also.

Virat:- only my family knows that because I didn't tell anyone.

Rahul:- okey,do you need help.

Virat:- please don't create mess .

Rahul:- don't worry I will not.

They both were helping each other basically Rahul is trying to help but end up giving new problem.

Virat was giving him instructions Rahul don't know how to cook he never did that.

Virat understand it and he smiled to himself seeing Rahul is struggling with cooking it's rare to see him like that

He loved the scenario front of him he saw that Rahul was having problem so he went to him and started to help him .

Rahul was glancing at virat. virat is going to marry him soon still he can't believe that fact.

He is marring someone who knows how to cook and he knows that if he told virat to make food for him he will do Rahul was imagining this thought.

Rahul shake him and made him come to earth and started to help in his work.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.