Part Thirteen

As the moments of engagement ceremony comes both family made both Rahul and virat sit on their sits and began the engagement ceremony.

As they both was sitting together the nervousness on Rahul's face get noticed by virat .virat smiled at him and put his hand on his knees which Rahul notice and he knew that Virat is trying to comfort him.

He told his and in his own hand and they interlock their hands and their hands were hidden so no one notice that .

The tension on Rahul's face also fade away he looked more relaxed now.

Then Rahul's mother said,

Rahul's mother:- let's start .

And everyone agreed and then Rahul's sister and virat's sister brought rings to them.

They both looked at each other then at rings the rings were beautiful.

Rahul's ring.

Virat's ring

Virat's ring.

The rings has so beautifully diamond covered around the rings.

They both choose to gs for eachother and the ring Rahul choose for virat was made of gold and the colour is rose gold  and the rings top was covered with small diamonds.
And the other layer of diamond is slightly bigger then the top one.

And the ring virat choose for Rahul was also made up of pure gold but that has lightest shade of yellow in it.
With its top coverd with diamond and the sight of it had design.

Both rings cost millions the ring fir Rahul cost almost 9 million in and virat's ring almost 11 million.

They both like eachother's choice and they both garb the rings .

First Rahul slide ring in virat's ring finger and virat looked at Rahul who smiled at him and has slightly blush.

Then virat slide ring in Rahul's ring finger and Rahul smiled at him and for formalities they both hug each other and Rahul kissed on virat's head.

Their parents take photos of them like this to show to board members.

They both separated from each other and again sit down and then they take lots of photos with each other and also take photos with their family.

But the fun fact is that the engagement is their and they are taking pictures of their sisters their sisters order them to take their picks.

Also they take photos with their sister and seriously they both were tired so they are not paying attention to that but their sisters notice that and then they both here lacture for almost 15 minutes for not making good faces or just not looking at camera.

They both here that silently well what they can do when sisters are shouting on them.

After photos with their sister they sit together with their family on dinning table to eat.

They eat their food and still their sisters are complaining about how they both are not paying attention to them.

They ignored that and silently eat their food then went to their room and changed into comfortable clothes then fall asleep.

But at midnight virat's sleep got disturbed and now he can't sleep anymore so he went to kitchen.

He grab ice cream bucket and then cookies packet then he was about to go to his room he saw Rahul.

Rahul was coming towards the kitchen when Rahul saw him he said,

Rahul:- what happened are you hungry.

Virat:- kinda,but what are you doing here.

Rahul:- i can't sleep i was working then i tried to sleep but i can't.

Virat:- if you want you can join me in my room let's watch Netflix and eat ice cream.

Rahul:- okey i guess this idea is great because if I tried to sleep I still can't do it's better.

Virat:- then let's go.

They both went to virat's room and watch movie and eat they finished movie and Rahul was feeling sleepy but he notice that Virat fall asleep.

So he tuck him in his bed and turned off the laptop and clean his bed then switch off light then went to his own room.

And he also fall asleep.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
I want to ask a question tell me how many chapters i should write in this fanfiction.

Please help me find out that

Hope you all like it 🥰😍