Part Seventeen

Our ict was in Australia and having fun and practice both but the thing which everyone noticed that Virat and rahul seems extra close.

Like rahil can't stop himself from staring at virat while virat was practicing and virat pay attention to everything Rahul does .

They both were enjoying eachother's company too and they always stay together time was going fast they were playing matches and matches but still they take time.

Also Rahul always make sure that Virat get what he wants they even went for night walks and always busy with eachother and every one in team found this suspicious.

Top of that Virat's first priority is rahul now and virat is Rahul's personal property.

He gets very easily jealous that sometimes other members even said that Virat is not Rahul's boyfriend that he is getting jealous.

And for some reason subhman was being moody seeing Rahul always stay with virat and virat don't give him time.

Well ishan and subhman both were like that .

And top of that the rings in their hands were a big question and no one knows that how they both were wearing rings in their ring finger when they both are not engaged with anyone.

So they played their last match in Australia and then went to hotel change and went to have dinner but this time siraj refused to change his sit actually he was again sitting with virat and Rahul wants to sit with virat but siraj was not letting him do that.

So he went towards virat grabbed his hands and pulled him toward himself and take him to sit with him .

The table fell silent because that's so rare to see Rahul so angry he is a calm person who don't like violence at all.

So to kill the curiosity ishan asked them,

Ishan:- bhai why are you so possisseve of virat bhai siraj Bhai was just sitting with him.

Rahul:- ishan I just want virat to sit with me that's it but he didn't agree to change sit that's why I made virat sit with him on other sit.

Ishan:- but why bhai it's not like virat bhai is your boyfriend or husband that you are getting jealous of everyone who get close to him.

Virat:- it's not like that ishan he just want to sit with me.

Shami:- then why you both are being so close to each other.

Virat:- we are teammates that's so obvious to get close with your teammate.

Siraj:- bhai getting close and ruling on you is different things.
Rahul Bhai always stare at you with loved eyes and you both were sleeping together these days and you don't do that with anyone.

Virat:- it's just I was having nightmares from some days that's why we are sleeping together.

Subhman:- bhai then why when you get hurt by a bowl on your stomach Rahul Bhai hit boundary to all him ball after that he was looking so furious that time.

Virat:- it's normal .

Ishan:- bhai it's not just admit na that you both are dating.

Virat:- we are not dating.

Subhman:- bhai stop denying that we all accept you and respect your decision.

Virat:- but it's not like that.

Rahul:- stop just stop and no we are not dating we are going to get married in 2nd February this year.

He said this with a very serious face every one was studded because no one accepted this to come all of sudden.

Rahul had enough of hiding this with their teammates and he knows that they are getting suspicious so it's better to tell them by themselves or if they get to know from anyone else they will get hurt .

Subhman:- bhai why you didn't tell us earlier.

Virat:- we were going to tell you all but the matches was already made all of us tired and then we also didn't get time so we decided to tell you all this after this series end .

Ishan:- bhai congratulations and the ring is so beautiful.

Virat:- thanks ishan .

They all congratulate them and Rahul told them everything about how they fix the Marriage and all they all were happy about it although they thought they are boyfriends but finding out they are going to be husbands soon feel so amazing.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.