Part Fourteen

The day of them going to play match come and they both packed their things.

As for their business it's also going well and they were recovering from their loss.

Which was a good thing.as they day went Rahul and virat's bond get stronger they both started to know about each other.what they like what they dislike and how they goone live in future what is their goal in life how they wants to be .

And many more Rahul used to thinks that Virat is a rich person so he must have big dreams and always live a luxurious life but his thoughts were totally wrong as he get to know about him he knows that Virat don't like to show off he have a very cheerful nature his liking are very simple and he always get happy in minimum things he don't like high figh things he loved to live simple life.

He gets happy when he help others he gets happy when he eat something he likes virat don't like to drive he always loved to be passenger prince .

And he usually prefer to walk for short distance he don't like to go outside he is a home person.

Although he likes to eat oily food and spicy food still he don't and if he eat he will do gym he maintain his body well that doesn't mean he always eat salad or just green food he eat normal food but also do gym two times one in morning and another one in evening.

He gets up early and went to gym then practice cricket then take shower and then his breakfast it's his morning routine.

And virat get to know that Rahul is a very honest person he don't like to lie and he also don't like when someone like to him he hate liers he mostly spend his time donig office work he like to eat home made food most likely to be a very calm person he don't get angry easily he also don't like when someone behave rude to him or to others he is very understanding person.

He likes to drive car he is a racer too he don't like to travel alot but because of his work he have to he handle his dad's company from a very young age.

Mostly silent he likes to hear then to talk more mature then his age .

And obviously passionate about cricket and his work his morning routine is same as virat but he do gym only one time.

Although they both are in a same team still they don't know about each other much because they don't play alot together.

And also they both were not so close that time they were but more as team members and friends but now what they are is different they are more then friends feel for eachother and that's what matters the most.

Virat and Rahul they both have opposite behaviour but still get along very well.

They then take care to airport to take their flight to Mumbai for meeting team their then they were going to Australia with whole team together.

As they entered in airport fans started to gather around them the security guards tried to move them back but they were lots of fans .

With some fans they take photos and sign autographs shake hands and talk with them and every fan behave well to waiting for their chance to meet them .

They both were surrounded by fans still being calm.

But some fans were trying to touch virat an appropriately and Rahul notice that one boy around his 30s tried to touch virat's butt as just he moved his hand forward Rahul grab his hand tightly.

And looked at him furiously that boy pulled his hand back and ran away some boys did that too but then seeing that no one is trying to understand that Virat is not feeling well by this he put his hand around virat's shoulder and pull him close to himself.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.