Part Three

They were in dressing room everyone came in there .

They saw virat and Rahul all dressed up they stare at them for few seconds and then shreyas said,

Shreyas:- are you both going somewhere.

Rahul:- no we are not why did you thought that.

Shreyas:- well both of you take shower and dressed up like you both are going somewhere.

Virat:- well i take shower because they pore water on me so I have to take shower.

Surya:- but the clothes you are wearing is too loose for you and i know you are not someone who likes to wear this type of clothes you always go with comfort clothes.

Virat:- ya i forgot to bring clothes with me so I borrowed Rahul's clothes.

Rabindra:- but you don't like to wear someone else's clothes.

Virat:- ya I don't like to wear someone else's clothes but i don't have option now if i didn't change I will catch cold so it's the best thing i could do .

Siraj:- okey it's the best thing so for now let's take shower and went to hotel I am feeling tired.

Rohit:- we all are feeling tired.

Shami:- then hurry guys.

Rahul was staring at virat because he was looking hot sexy and cute at same time he was standing his hands on his waist shaping his body perfectly.

Virat have small waist his perfect curved body his hipps is just like girls and his long legs his hand that was begging for holding Rahul's hands.

Rahul then moved his gaze towards virat's face .

Virat's pink lips looking plumpy he wants to bite there he want to kiss it till it bleed . virat's neck was looking like a piece of chicken to him he want to suck there he wants to bite there .

His cheeks he want to bite there he wants to kiss there .

Virat's ass was perfectly round he want to fuck Virat badly.

His thoughts were going so dirty about virat.

He don't want to look there but he can't stop himself.

Everything virat has he just want to claim it he just want virat under him

Rahul then realised what he was thinking about Virat and he mentally slapped him and said to himself.

Stop with that thought Rahul you can't think about him like that he is your senior
You can't have Dirty thoughts about him.

Rohit said to everyone that they should head to hotel.everyone agreed and they all went to bus and sit there .

The driver started to drive virat was just being himself talking and laughing with others.

He was sitting with rahul and Rahul is a calm person he like to have peace around but he knows he can't get that .

He just sit silently looking outside of bus he didn't realise that he put his head on virat's shoulder and sleep there .

He was feeling super tired and after taking hot bath with Virat ge can't help but feel dizzy and he drifted to sleep.

Virat notice that Rahul was sleeping so he stay silent and didn't talk with anyone and also told them not to talk loudly.

Virat notice that Rahul was having difficulty in sleeping so he started to craze his hairs.

That made Rahul feel good he hugged virat and made him close to himself by grabbing his waist and making him sit close to him.

He hugged virat and he was feeling his warmth which he liked.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And give me some ideas too about this story.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.