Part Five

The losse was so big that Rahul was working hard to recover that he was feeling so frustrated because of that the thing is that there is on one to help him he really want to rest but he can't.

Most of his time is spend in company working for hours and hours he knows that how much this company gives them and he can't let this company the blood sweat of his father get waste.

He was working on his laptop and his father get in .

He said that they were going to his friends house on Sunday Rahul tried to protest and told his father that they have so many work pending and he don't be present their but his father strictly said that he was coming with the. And that's it.

He also said that if it's get worse at company then he will marry Rahul to his friends child.

Rahul try to say no but seeing his father he cannot he just can't let his father get down he knows that how much his father work hard for everything they get in their life and in exchange he just want him to marry his friends daughter.

Well he thought daughter.

As the day of going to virat's house get close the problem in company was also getting better but still so much problem to solve.

As Sunday approch they all went to virat's house.rahul's younger sister was a bit irritate because of Rahul not paying attention towards her.

As for Rahul he never been over to virat's house so he don't know how it's looks .or where is his house he is not someone who likes to know about people a lot he just get busy in his own company.

The door get opened by virat's mom Rahul recognised her and touch her feet as to show her his respect .

She smiled and give him blessings and let them in .

Virat was in his room when his brother came in his room and told him that guest has came over so mom was calling him ho help her .

He put his phone on charge and went towards the kitchen.

He saw who was guest and greeted them when he saw Rahul he was shocked but he hugged him and went towards kitchen

As a good child he knows how to cook he was helping his father went to attend a quick meeting again the door bell rang and this time it was virat's brother.

His father saw his old friend and hugged they all were chit chat fro sometimes.

They had lunch together so Rahul's father made him sit with them and said,

Look son i know that our company is going in loose but the only thing which can save is collaboration with virat's father's company and i know that doing a collaboration all of sudden is going to create lot of questions among board members.

And maybe it will affect our shares too so for that i have a solution we can marry our kids and no one have the audacity too go against that .

So I hope you get what I want to say right.

Rahul said ,
So you want me to marry virat's sister ....

His father,
No you can't marry her she is already engaged with other boy and about your sister we can't make her marry to virat she already have boyfriend.

Rahul,
So then how can we marry in eachother's family when both of the girls are taken.

Rahul's father,
That's why I said I want you to get me I want you to marry virat i know it would be awkward for you but this is the only thing we can do now and if you both marry eachother you will be happy together and also it's the only solution virat is not interested in business so you have to handle it alone a tough work but he can help you.

And most of that you both know eachother already so that's why.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Please give me some ideas please.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.