Part Eighteen

They all took flight to India and also there wedding is close so both of them feeling shy and also relaxed because they just told their teammates that they are engaged together.

All of them were teasing them now and they just trying to avoid that topic but internally they both were feeling happy.

Also Rahul was busy with his work and virat was not in mood to let him do his work he was trying to get his attention and his teammates notice that and then they were teasing virat to death that Virat was now just trying to avoid that and trying to make himself stop from blushing.

Chahal:-bhai how you are feeling you are getting married to next Indian team's captain.

Virat :- what I can feel ,

Jadeja :- you don't know.

Well virat was trying to avoid this but his teammates were not in the mood of letting him go.again this time siraj asked,

Siraj:- bhai tell us na how you are feeling right now?

Virat :- I am feeling good.

Rohit:- just that,

Virat:- yes .

Although he was dancing in his thoughts the fact that he is getting married to Rahul was not less than any big moments in his life.

As they reach their house they saw all the preparation was done and from day after tomorrow the wedding functions will goone start.

As this time passes so fast and then they started the function first was sangit.

And it did go well and the fact is that they are doing it globally and all of their relatives their business partner and board members virat and Rahul's teammates and whole Bollywood and media was invited in this wedding.

It went very well and they also did ore wedding shoot and did their wedding in three style first is our Indian style then Punjabi style and then the Christian style.

It was all felt unrealistic they both were so happy although making it public means lots of public pressure but they also want to live their life freely and hiding can't give them that.

On haldi function Indian team give a special performance to both of them and so their family also did that.

Virat was feeling very touching with all of this but some fans were also trolling them calling them gay and that they should not play for India and all.

But they both didn't mind that they both were enjoying this on mehandi function their hands were covered with mehandi but they didn't allow to let them out Mehandi on other part of body like legs and to their arms like girls they just put mehandi on their palm simple but elegant.

After that when they meet virat told Rahul to find his name in his hands and Rahul can't find that well he did but didn't tell it to virat .

The colour of the mehndi was so dark and their sisters and mothers tease them about how their partners will goone love them in future.

As for virat he was try not to get emotional because of that that he have to leave his house and started to live with rahul on his own house.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Sorry for not updating i was not feeling well and I will try to update tomorrow.

Hope you all like it 🥰.