Part Eleven

That night they both talked with each other about their life and problems they are facing.

Rahul want to talk to virat about everything but he don't know how virat notice that and said,

Virat:- if you want to talk to me about anything then go ahead don't make yourself nervous.

Rahul:- thanks Virat actually from start I have always admired you .I have seen you playing for India you are really Hard worker you always gives your hundred and one percent in every match while you were captain you made our indian win every single format .
I have never seen a guy like you .you are so down to earth you achieve everything in your life still humble to everyone you always think about everyone near you.i know that you love your family and they support you so much but it's really so much for me having you as husband.
I can't even imagine having you as my husband my idol turning to be my husband you are a good teacher as you always teach us new things good manture as whenever we need you ,you are always there when I was youngest in team you made my all nervousness fade away talking to you that time was like dream for me when I debut for India i never thought that you will be someone who will support me at my worst .
I have seen you going to bad faze but you never gave up but practice hard you are someone who can make every person on earth fan of you now i know why Indians and others idiolize you so much why they take inspiration from you.

Virat:- Rahul I am not that great I am thankful that you tell me about your thoughts about me but trust me when I got my form back you were the captain of our team and you make us feel so easy that it didn't even feel like we are having intense match with them you were our support system at back you always stand for us while I was captain i learn so much things from mahi bhai and when I was younger i learn so many things from Sachin paji but when I first time did captaincy on filed i felt like it's so much for m or I can't handle that but that time my team made me believe that no we are with you .no matter we win or losses we don't care they make feel better that time.
And I want you to learn this things from us from Rohit our current captain you already did captaincy and you know how it feels to lead a team and future is in your hands every single kid of India knows that next caption is you .
You are going to lead India in future they trust you so much and trust me if you feel tensed about this then I am here for you always as your husband as your friend as your life partner and life will give you lots of lessons but that's worth of it true fans will never leave you.
But know how it feels to be on your down state but trust me every moment of us worth it.

Rahul:- thank you virat I am so lucky to have you .
Thank you so much you are my inspiration and my teacher too.

They both talked like that for almost 3 hours and they didn't even realise that they were sitting so close to eachother.

The weather is cold so virat brought them blanket both of them were covered in blanket.

They were sitting on 1 st floor there was sitting area there and in no time they fall asleep in eachother's arms.

The couch and be turned into bed and they did before sitting there they were drinking their tea when they started to eat then when they feel cold virat brought them blanket now they both are in each other's embarc sleeping together.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.