Part Sixteen

Rahul woke up next morning and saw that Virat was hugging him in his sleep and he is tightly grabbing his tshirt he tried to move but whenever he move a bit virat get closer to him .

So at last he slowly shake him to wake him up and virat also did wake up and looked at how he was grabbing Rahul's tshirt very tightly so he first leave that and said,

Virat:- sorry .....

Rahul:- it's okey no problem..

Virat:- thanks and sorry i disturbed you in midnight.

Rahul:- it's okey virat you can do that even if I am sleeping still it's okey you can sleep beside me ..

Virat:- thanks

Rahul:- did you had bad dreams ?

Virat:- yes actually when I was going t sleep I watch a horror real and then I can't fall asleep and i don't know where to go so I came to you to sleep.

Rahul:- it's okey virat.

Virat:- I am going to my room for taking shower and pack your bags we will leave after having breakfast.

Rahul:- okey i should also take shower.

Virat:- see you in dinning table.

Rahul smiled towards him then virat went to his room and take shower.

And they both went to team for eating breakfast all were chit chatting while eating breakfast.

Rohit:- guys eat fast we have to take flight to Australia too.

Ishan :- we know bhai .

They all eat their food and went to airport.

As always fans were there but this time Rahul was careful and whole time his hands were wrapped around his shoulder and virat didn't said anything.

They all were greetings fans and then went to cheak in .

Then went to airplane and then Rahul notice that Virat was not going to sit with him he have sit with siraj .

Rahul didn't want to let hi sir with siraj so he asked siraj to let him sit there at first siraj didn't agree.

But as he saw a different type of rage in Rahul's eyes he agreed because he don't want to die just by Rahul staring at him.

And Rahul sir with virat who want to eat something because he was hungry although he had breakfast still he wants to eat so he ordered sweets for himself like chees cake and donuts and some indian sweets.

He was enjoying his sweets then our if no where he extended his hand towards Rahul's mouth indicating him to eat.

And Rahul eat from his hand and then what whatever he eats he also feed it to Rahul and he was eating so much.

Rahul without even saying anything silently eating what virat was feeding him and on time to time virat also made him drink water while this time Rahul was working on his laptop.

Then virat was feeling sleepy so he fall asleep they were in a very comfortable sit so he put his legs on Rahul's legs and hug him like a cute kid

But while he was sleeping he was started to shiver at first Rahul think it's just that Virat was feeling cold so he covered them with blanket but still virat was shivering so he understood that Virat was having bad dreams.

So he put his laptop on charge and hugged virat saying sweet words in his ears si that he can calm down a bit .

And so virat was calmed after sometime and Rahul then put his virat's phone on charge then he just stare at virat but after starting at him for like 20 minutes he also fall asleep.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.