Part Fifteen

As virat sense that someone put his hand on his shoulder he looked at who was this person and find out that it was Rahul so he didn't said anything and let him do what he wants.

As time was going they have to go to cheak in so they went there .

As they cheak in then they entered in plane and they sit on their sit.

Both were tired so they fall asleep like that.after 2 hours virat woke up and went to Washroom then came back and order some food for himself just at that time Rahul woke up and looked at virat who was trying to find a good movie.

He then get up from his sit to go to washroom virat notice that and give him a small smile then he order food for Rahul too because he know he will be hungry too.

They watch movies throughout their journey from banglore to Mumbai.

As they landed in Mumbai they went to their hotel and virat was feeling tired he also don't know why because all he did was just to sit in plane.

He didn't think much and they entered in hotel and meet with team members they all did a little conversation and then they went to their rooms.

As they entered in their room they got fresh up and went to eat dinner with team.

As they all eat dinner together and then went to their room.

But virat was unable to sleep he was having bad dreams and he was not feeling like to sleep alone so he went towards Rahul's room.

First he thought that Rahul would be asleep by this time so he should not disturb him but again he can't he just want to be with rahul so he knocked on door.

Rahul was doing his office work on his laptop just then he heard knocked on his door.

He get up from his bed and went to open the door to saw virat was standing infornt of him.

Virat didn't said anything he just came inside and straight went to bed get in their coverd himself in blanket.

Rahul didn't understand this but he closed the door and went to his bed and asked virat,

Rahul:- what happened?

Virat:- I had bad dream and I don't want to sleep alone so I came here.

Rahul:- okey no problem you sleep I am doing some work if you have problem i will went to couch.

Virat asked him,

Virat:- to sleep.....

Rahul:- no to work but if you want me to sleep on couch I will no problem in that..

Virat:- no i want to sleep with you just complete your work and come here.

Rahul smiled at him and he works on bed.he found this cute virat never act like this with others.

As he finished his work he found out that Virat was still awake..
He asked Virat,

Rahul:- why you are still awake you share sleep by this time.

Virat:- I want to sleep with you but you were working so I am waiting for you to complete your work and sleep with me

Rahul chuckled and then put his laptop aside on charge and then he slide in blanket and fall asleep beside virat hugged him in his sleep because he was having bad dream but Rahul's touch made him forget that.

Rahul fell asleep hugging virat.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.