Part Nine

As they are in kitchen doing there cooking but rahul is a big disaster for kitchen he is really messing everything and virat was having problem dealing with rahul.

Virat know that Rahul don't know how to cook but he is not helping him but creating problems in kitchen so he said to Rahul.

Virat:- rahuliya don't help me anymore I will do everything by my self if you did anything na then maybe it's goone create a big mess and for now i have to cook I can't let my parents and in laws stay without food tonight and if you help me anymore then I am dame sure I will not be able to cook dinner in time.

Rahul:- okey I am sorry virat you know na I don't know how to cook and I am sorry i creat a mess for you sorry 😔.

Virat:- you don't have to be sorry you idiot I am just saying this because I want them to eat something and about mess it's okey i will clean it up and if you want to help then you can pass me ingredients and you can watch me how I cook food that would be great because I learn cooking seeing how my mother cooks food.

Rahul:- thank you virat and yes ofcourse I will help you no matter how little it is still I am helping you and I am happy in that.

They both started to cook this time Rahul was helping virat he is passing him ingredients and anything he need.

Also he watch how Virat cook food and it's good to see virat cooking he is cooking with so much cleanliness.

And he was looking hot too rahul thought was going to bedroom and he just imagining himself with virat on bed he can't stop that it's not in his control he tried to stop that thought but he can't whenever he saw virat's face the only thing comes to his mind was to taste how virat taste how he feels under him.

How will virat look in their bed his ears were begging to hear virat moaning his name kissing him and what not .

He was in his fantasy world virat saw that Rahul was not responding him so he looked at him from his cooking he saw that this man is dreaming about something.

But virat also can't deny that he is looking so sexy and the smirk he was having in his face while thinking about something is killing Virat.

He went close to him and grab his face by his hands.

Rahul get out of his fantasy world feeling someone touching him and he saw that Virat was grabbing his face in his hand.

And made him looked straight into his eyes they stare at his eyes for sometime.

Then virat remove his hand and clean his face by his hands flour was on his face and virat clean that.

Rahul:- what happened.

Virat:- you were dreaming about something i guess and there was flour was on your face I was just cleaning that .

Rahul:- uhhhh..I am sorry actually i was thinking about something.

He said while blushing and again said,

Rahul:- thanks for cleaning my face .

Virat:- no need to say thank you to me .
The dinner is almost ready so can you help me organise table.

Rahul:- sure why not.

He helped him organizing dinning table he brought plates there and glasses,spoons , forks and other things and then dishes what they cook basically virat cooked.

They set their dinner table and called their parents they came and everyone started to eat.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.