Part Seven

Virat didn't said anything he was in his thoughts.

Rahul looked at virat and thought that maybe virat don't want to marry him or he can't accept the fact that he is marring a man or he just don't want to get married because of business.

He was staring at virat for long time and to be honest he was feeling so shy just to look at him because God made virat by taking extra time and he is sure about that .

Virat's father said,
Virat beta so what is you decision will you marry Rahul or not.

Virat looked at his father fir sometime and said,
Papa I want to talk to Rahul first then I will tell you what is my decision.

His father agreed and they both went to virat's room.
Virat opend the door and made Rahul sir on bed and said,

Virat:- what is your decision I want to know about your decision first.

He said,

Rahul:- I want to marry you and i don't have problem marring you.

Virat:- Rahul I also don't have any problem in this too but tell me do you really want to marry me not because of business but because you want too.

Rahul:- look virat i know that this is all of sudden but i always saw you as my inspiration and i always idiolize you and you are asking me that I want to marry you from start so no I don't because as every other boy I also want to marry a girl and start a family but it's not like that too that I just want to marry you because of business ut is but it's like I don't have problem marring you it's not awkward for me because I never had any problems marring a boy.

Virat:- so you are saying that you are marrying ne because of business but not too you don't have problem marring me but what if the marriage didn't work what if we had fights that we can't solve.
And what If you suddenly get bored of me or what if someone came into your life and you love her and want's to marry her than what about me Rahul .
What about me?

Rahul:- virat trust me if I marry you I am only your and i will never ever looked at anyone if we fight I will try to solve it I will never let our relationship ne cracked up because of something shitty.if I am your then I am only your.

Virat looked at him and he find sincerity in Rahul's eyes he knows that Rahul is telling him truth with this eyes he is giving virat he can't lie and also Rahul is a terrible lair.

Virat:- but Rahul what will we do if team didn't accept us.

Rahul:- you know the answer they will support us Because they love us more than anything.

Virat:- I know they will.

Rahul and virat then went downstairs to their father and said to him.

Virat:- papa i am ready to marry Rahul.

Virat's father gets very happy and hugged his friend then they all were cheering both of their moms are on cloud nine.

They liked it although they are boys but their mother always support them no matter what.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.