Part Twelve

When virat woke up in morning he blushed seeing his position he was sleeping while his head on Rahul's chest his between his legs there was Rahul's one leg.

Rahul's hands on his waist and his other hand was wrapped around his body this position was so much intimating for him.

His whole body was touching Rahul's body his head was on Rahul's chest and somehow that's shocking for him because he is not someone who cuddle someone in his sleep.

He slightly move and Rahul hugged him even tight virat was feeling so warm his body was feeling the warmth of Rahul's body and no doubt it's one of the best thing to saw in morning.

He just shake Rahul and Rahul get up just by little shacking.

He looked at virat and saw how they are and it's made his heart skip a bit this position is his wild dream.

He dreamt about this alot like waking up next to virat while sleeping hugging virat.

He got up and leave virat's waist and looked at him and said,

Rahul:- ummmmhhhhh sorry actually I didn't notice that I was hugging you in my sleep.

Virat :- it's okey no problem get fresh up .

They both went to their rooms and get fresh up and went to have breakfast with their family.

On dinning table,

Rahul's dad :- we are leaving today so both of you pack your things okey.

Rahul's sister:- yes dad but don't you think we should take Virat bhai with us too.

Rahul's mom:- well he will come to our house soon .

Rahul's sister:- but mom i think bhai will miss hugging virat bhai in his sleep.

They both get flushed their cheeks turned red they didn't look up from their plate.

Virat's sister:- what are you saying i didn't saw them hugging each other not even once.

Rahul's sister:- well I saw them sleeping with each other hugging each other and trust me they were looking like they had sex at night.

All the members started to cough and looked at Rahul's sister.

Who didn't look like she regret saying this .

Rahul's sister:- but unfortunately they didn't because there not even single mark on there body and maybe they just sleep hugging each other.

Virat's sister:- atleast they didn't did anything before their wedding in this generation no one even give their varginity to their partners they just make it so common they don't even wait till wedding.

Rahul's sister:- yaa you are right but our brothers are very sanskari they know their limits.

Now virat and Rahul was really looking like tomato and their parents were also red from the talk between their daughter.

After breakfast they take their leave .
And went to their own home.

And for virat's family they all started to do all the preparation for their engagement.

And they were already done in 2 days.

The day of engagement came and they all went to virat's house again Rahul will goone stay in virat's house because they will go to their next series of match together.

So he packed his things and they all went to virat's house and they were greated by virat's family and this function is only in family they all were family members and that's it.

Their sister's did dance performance and they take lots of pictures together and enjoy the night the environment there was so positive everything was perfect the decoration was in light colours .

And that's matching the vibe of their feelings.

They are excited virat was feeling butterflies in his stomach and Rahul can't stop thinking about Virat .

Virat was looking beautiful he was wearing a light blue kurta and Rahul was wearing light purple colours kurta looking hell handsome.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.