Twenty - four

Now they were in their room both of them were silent and didn't talk to each other after breakfast Rahul straight went to his room and Virat went to kitchen for helping his mother in law and then after that he did some work on laptop.
Today Rahul had meeting with BCCI and after that Rahul was thinking about their make out in kitchen and it would be lie that he didn't like it because he want to taste virat's mouth again he wants to taste every inch of virat he want to kiss him bite him and what not he wants to do everything he thinks of he wants to enjoy every moment of them as he fantasies in his dreams.

He was cursing his sister for coming in kitchen at very wrong time he wants to have virat from long time and his dear sister ruined it after a long time he to be close with Virat but he can't get to do anything.

In kitchen virat was thinking about what they did in kitchen and he was blushing so much his mother in law noticed that he also noticed virat's neck and lips he get it what they did that Virat is looking like this.

She smiled at virat's blushing face and said ,

Rahul's mother:- virat beta did you did all your packing

Virat:- yes mumma I did and Rahul also did his packing.

Rahul's mother:- great beta and virat beta i think you should buy a foundation for yourself.

Virat:- wh, mumma?

Rahul's mother point at his neck and said,

Rahul's mother:- to hide that beta

Virat blushed,
Virat :- yes mummy I will.

Rahul's mother nod and then went to do her work and virat went to his room to find Rahul still working they have t-20 series of 5 matches with England so they were going to left for England tomorrow.
Virat was extide because it's was their first time going out as couple he was all smiling to himself.

Rahul looked at him and he also smiled looking at virat next morning they left to Mumbai and then from Mumbai to England.

They were going to meet their team members Mumbai and then they have fight to England from their and media as always for the spicy news following them .

And they clicked virat's photos and Rahul's photos and then the whole team rahul was doing captaincy in this matches and for virat he was not playing last 2 matches and then he will play 3 matches which was good.

When they were in airport reporters were questioning them again and again virat was politely answering them and Rahul was just staring at him .

They left for England from Mumbai then after reaching in England they take rest but as always media did something.

"Virat having hickeys on his neck " this was headline everywhere on social media and people were making so many comments on that such as " virat having steamy night with his husband" and "Rahul going rough on his cute husband ".

This was everywhere virat didn't check this out but when he did he just blushed they all played well in that matches Rahul being excellent captain did his job very well virat hit century on 2 nd match half century on both matches and they won two matches and after that England won two matches then the last match in that the whole Indian cricket team collapsed only Rahul and hardik was doing better Rahul save india and also hit century on last match India won this series.

When he got century and also hit six on last ball and won the last match he looked at virat who was watching this from the vip room and after the match is over he make a run towards Rahul and entered stadium he hugged Rahul tightly.

Rahul also hugged him back and this moment was on big screen rahul lift virat and spine him slowly and after putting him on ground he kissed on his shoulder and said,

Rahul:- Virat I know we are married but we don't have the relationship of husbands but i wanna say that i love you i love you from start when we get married I was already fallen for you trust me when we make out in kitchen that was only lust but that was my way of showing you that i love you so will you accept me as your husband and lover again mister Virat.

Virat had tears in his eyes he nod and said,

Virat:- i love you too rahul and yes i accept you as my husband my love andy other half i really love you.

They both hugged eachother that moment was so special for both of them and know that they had already being madly in love with eachother they can't live without eachother this all time they spend together was amazing but they spend this time as friends or teammates or just husbands with feeling but after this confession they will live with eachother as lovers as husbands with feelings .

After that Rahul took the trophy and give interview they asked him questions about his and virat's marriage to which he replied too.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And please vote and comments 🥺🥺.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.