29

Word Count: 1984

~Sienna

Everything around me disappears.

There is only Onyx.

The press of his lips ignites my skin, my heart...everything. Years of wanting, wondering and never daring collapse over me, burning me like fire.

One hand sinks into my hair, cradling the back of my head while the other glides around my waist, tugging me against him. He immediately envelops me in every possible way, letting me feel the raw, aching power of his kiss.

For a brief, terrifying moment I think he's going to pull away.

Instead, his mouth starts moving against mine, and I practically melt. Thankfully his arms keep me standing, as the softness of his kiss plunges me into oblivion.

My hands disobey any rational order as I grip his soaking wet shirt, feeling the hardened muscle of his chest beneath. I hold on, refusing to let this end.

His tongue sweeps into my mouth fervently, right as he starts moving us backward.

My back bumps against the barn wall, shadows draping over us.

I don't care. I just want him.

His hands shift to hold either side of my face as his kiss increases in heat, in passion.

I can feel years worth of desperation pass between us. His body presses hard against mine, trapping me in against the wall. I can't get enough of him.

He groans like he's in pain, like he's holding himself back. His fingertips dig into my skin, threatening to leave marks. I hope they do.

"You taste as good as I imagined," he murmurs against my lips, breaking the kiss for only a second.

I dig my hands into his hair, gripping the wet strands as my breath is stolen from me with every agonising minute that passes. It only hurts because I want more of him. I want him everywhere, all over me.

Distantly, a warning echoes in my mind.

He's your best friend.

Instead of feeling scared or guilty, I feel liberated. I don't feel our friendship slipping away, I feel something new overcoming it. Something I want desperately.

Onyx pulls his mouth from mine, only to leave heated kisses in his wake as he travels from the corner of my mouth, down my jaw and to my neck.

I arch my body against him, his hands sweeping around my back.

My rapid breaths fog the air around me, but I don't care. I hardly even notice the cold spots of rain that fall against my skin as his teeth graze against my neck, right below my ear.

"This is so bad," I hear myself whisper breathlessly into the air. My damn conscious is trying to reign me back in.

Good luck. I'm long gone.

Onyx's mouth drifts away from my neck as he leans over me. I'm suddenly all too aware of how his large frame practically swallows me, how he towers over me magnificently.

He grabs my jaw with one hand, which almost covers my whole face, forcing me to look at him.

"If we don't stop now, I'm going to have a hard time not taking this further," he grits out.

He almost looks unrecognisable. His black eyes are fogged over by a lustful haze, promising endless pleasure if I urge him on.

Water drips from the tips of his hair and onto my face, cooling my flushed skin, reminding me this is real, that I'm pressed against the wall by my best friend and Alpha.