51

Word Count: 2112

~Sienna

The world is upside down as I'm carried over Onyx's shoulder and into the estate.

The moment the transport parked at the front door, he was launching out of it, ensuring that my feet wouldn't touch the ground for a moment.

Now my hand fists the fabric of his shirt as he carries me toward the sweeping staircase.

"Alpha?" The curious sound of one of the maids makes him pause at the foot of the stairs.

"My apologies for our late return, Misty," he greets calmly. "You'll keep everyone away from my quarters tonight, won't you?"

I press my hands over my face, silently cursing him. This is mortifying. I hoped that due to the hour, the manor would be entirely empty, and no one would be around to witness the moments before Onyx has his way with me.

From the angle I'm at, I see Mindy's face flush as she bows her head. "Of course, Alpha."

She darts away quickly. I'm surprised she doesn't trip over her feet in her desperation to put as much space between us as possible.

"You are devious," I scold past a giggle, watching the stairs pass as he takes me upstairs.

"I have every intention of making you scream tonight, Sienna. Only I shall every be privy to what that sounds like," he says, so casually, as if he is merely noting the weather conditions.

His sinful promise has fluttering sensations erupting in the depths of my stomach. I know he is going to make good on it, which only excites me more.

"I like possessive Onyx," I say as we make it to the room.

I reach out to push the door closed before he lays me gently onto the bed. I gaze up at him, at the halo of light above his head, which really should be red in colour rather than white.

"You're mine now. Soon to be my wife," he murmurs, letting his eyes rove over me slowly, determining exactly what he wants to do to me tonight. "You haven't seen possessive."

I sweep the hair off my face, smiling coyly up at him.

"Hmm. Maybe we should wait until we are married. Isn't that the old tradition?" I ask, blinking up at him through my lashes.

He grabs my ankle, tugging me down the bed toward him. I shriek, my playful efforts in fighting him off are half hearted.

I'm just as desperate for him, but teasing him is far too enjoyable to stop right now.

He leans over me, sweeping his hand beneath my neck. His fingers are warm, curling into my hair as he brings his lips close to mine.

"I have been a starving man for many years, Sienna." His breath coasts across my lips. "Tonight I can resist no longer. I'm going to fuck you."

I bite down on my lower lip, unable to restrain my smile. "As nice as that sounds, wouldn't it be better if we took it slow?"

He sinks to his knees at the end of the bed, flipping my skirt up like this is a familiar routine for him. He hooks his fingers into the straps of my underwear, drawing them down my legs before tossing them over his shoulder.

Despite knowing he's seen all of me before, a flush of nervousness still overcomes me, but it's quelled the moment I see the heat in his eyes.

"I'm going to ready you for me now," he says calmly.

He bows his head, kissing slowly up my inner thigh. My body tingles at the softness of his lips, a pulsing sensation starting up between my legs as I anticipate his touch.

"But-"

"I've waited my entire adult life for this moment. We've taken it slow enough." He nips at my skin, his hands digging into my supple flesh insistently.

I smirk wryly, knowing I'm going to pay in the best possible way for being such a tease.

"Alright, although I really think-"

His mouth closing over the centre of me cuts me off as efficiently as a slap. He doesn't settle for lazy licks, but a controlled, almost cruel focused swirling of his tongue against my clit.

I lurch off the bed with a gasp, the sudden jolt of pleasure shocking me to my core.

When I collapse back down into the covers my eyes are squeezed shut and I'm reeling. "Oh…fuck."

I feel his mouth curve against me. "Nothing to say now?"

"Don't stop doing that…" I curl my fingers into his hair, keeping his head securely between my legs.

He isn't going anywhere, though. He's settled between my legs like he doesn't plan to move all night.

He sweeps his tongue over me, devouring me slowly, leisurely. Despite being so desperate to get inside me, he's taking his time wringing out my pleasure, pushing me closer and closer to the edge at his pace.

I close my eyes, bathing in the sensation as he slides a finger deep into me, still worshipping my clit with his masterful tongue.

"I need you inside me. Right now," I beg, pressing my hips back into his finger which he presses in and out of me far too slowly for my liking.

He looks up at me, a wicked look glistening in his eyes.

"I need to get you ready for me." He slides another finger into me, curling them upward with every thrust inward.

I moan, clenching the sheets between my hands as pleasure ricochets through my body. He's giving me no chance to breathe, no chance to think about anything but the way his tongue afflicts a beautiful torment upon me.

"I'm ready," I moan out as his free hand spreads my legs wider.

He leans back, concentrating on thrusting his fingers, hitting a spot deep within me that has my back arching off the bed.

"Not yet you're not. I don't want to hurt you," he murmurs, kissing my sensitive flesh chastely before trailing his mouth along my inner thigh.

"Onyx…please," I beg helplessly, so wound up I feel insanity on the bridge of my mind.

He's keeping me on the edge, not letting me climax, wanting me desperate and begging for him.

Suddenly he withdraws his fingers, leaning over me. "Are you ready to be fucked?"

I nod eagerly. "Uh huh. I want you so badly."

"Good girl."

I've never wanted anything more in my life. All my fantasies, all my desires are culminating into this moment.

He makes quick work of removing my dress before standing back, slowly taking off his clothing too.

I brace myself up on my elbows, watching with rapt attention as he bares every inch of skin to me.

His body couldn't be more beautiful. Every slope of muscle, every intricate line of tattoo, every faint freckle is utterly perfect. I'm so in love with him, and I want him to desperately.

"I'm never going to get sick of looking at you," I breathe, trailing my gaze over him brazenly. "And what's been between your legs. If I knew it was that big, I would have slept with you a long time ago."

He smirks, shaking his head slowly as he approaches me.

"Quiet, you're going to get yourself in trouble," he warns, climbing between my legs.

"I like the sound of that." I run my hand down his abdomen, feeling every bump and ridge. His cock is long and thick, straining to be inside me.

"Look at me, Sienna." He presses his hand to the side of my face, brushing his fingertips against my skin. "I want you to know that I love you. That I would do anything for you. I can't believe you're mine, and that I could be so lucky to see this ring on your finger."

My breathing slows as I gaze up to him. With just a few words he brings me back to earth, encouraging me to present with him in this moment â€" a moment we have both been waiting for.

"I love you too Onyx. I want this so badly," I insist. "So please, fuck me."

I lift my hips up, wanting him to claim me now.

"Keep your eyes on me. Never take them off me," he encourages softly.

I nod, but I can't help as my gaze slips to where the head of his cock nudges my entrance. I hold my breath as he presses in a couple of inches, a sharp sting of pain resulting.

"Are you okay?" He asks gently, pausing. He's clearly reading he grimace on my face as I slowly adjust.

"It's been awhile, and you're bigger than I expected." I run my hand down his arm which is braced next to me, trying to assure him that I'll be fine.

I can see the fierce urge to protect me melding with his desire. I want him to focus all that energy on me.

He slowly slides deeper and deeper into me until he reaches the hilt. The pleasure is edged with pain, so glorious I'm panting already.

"Just breathe. Look at me," he encourages. "We'll take it slow to start. We'll take it as slow as you need.

"No. Keep going," I gasp, pressing hips into his.

He makes a deep sound of approval, bowing his head. He grabs either side of my waist his grip tightening as he pulls out, only to thrust all the way in a moment later.

I groan, trying to hold his gaze despite my lids being heavy, weighed down by the desire to feel every sensation cascading over my body.

He sets a slow, mind melting pace, savouring every press of his hips toward mine. I remain anchored in his grip, taking every generous inch of him.

"It feels so good. Don't stop," I moan as he leans down to presses gentle kisses against my face, in contrast to his increasing pace.

The moment he pulls away, a strange feeling overcomes me.

At first, it's impossible to understand. It feels like I've spent my entire life so far under the surface of water, only just to have just emerged beyond. It feels like I've awoke, finally in reality after being emerged in a dream.

Sparks flutter across my skin, everywhere that Onyx touches.

He flinches back pulling out of me, before scanning his palms as he considers what he is feeling, which must be exactly what I am.

My mind reels. He touches me again, and sure enough, there are the very clear sensation of sparks.

"Do you feel that?" He whispers, look at me with disbelief.

I blink, stunned. "Is that…"

"The mate bond. It happened." His face breaks out into a smile as he pulls me into his arms, cradling me close to his body.

"We're mates," I breathe. I'm trembling, not quite able to overcome to the shock. After all this time, after all this wondering if we were or weren't, we finally know.

"Yes. We're mates." He tightens his grip on me, like he can't bear to let me go. I don't want him to anyone, the feeling of the sparks trailing over my skin unlike any bliss I've ever felt before.

"Holy fuck."

He pulls back enough to kiss me as we both laugh in disbelief. It's like the puzzle we have been working on since we met has finally been completed, that one final piece slotting perfectly into place.

"I knew it all along. I never doubted it." He kisses me again, and again until I'm breathless. I fall back onto the bed, him following me.

"I can't believe it."

The relief is so immense I'm crushed by it. He's my mate, he's mine forever. The feeling is so incredible I can feel my eyes water.

"Hey, no tears sweetheart," Onyx murmurs, brushing one away before it can fall down my cheek.

"They are happy tears," I assure him, reaching up to touch his face. "I'm so unbelievably happy."

"Me too. You have no idea."

I look down over him, remembering what we were in the middle of before we were interrupted.

I gaze back up at him, at my mate. "I still want you Onyx. You better keep going."

🩷••🩷

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to this story over on Inkitt! Over there, you can read 15 chapters ahead!

If you would like to read more of The Alpha's Mistress, you can read over 10 chapters ahead on Radish!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading (:

I would love if you could check out my new story A GOD AMONGST WOLVES out now on Wattpad!

~Midika 💜🐼