41

Word Count: 1920

~Onyx

I stare Sienna down, her decision seemingly made as she slides off the bed.

Her irises are like embers, smouldering with desire. I'm rock hard and desperate for her, but I expect nothing from her.

She's already given me so much.

"I don't need anything from you, Sienna. I just like being near you," I assure her, my heart thundering against my chest as she falls to her knees in front of me.

"Well, are you going to fuck me tonight?" She asks blatantly, blinking up at me through dark lashes.

I exhale from deep within, reigning in that dark, forbidden part of me that wants to throw her onto my bed so I can have my way with her.

"Not tonight. It's too late now for what I have planned for you," I tell her darkly.

She bites down in her lower lip, taking some time to consider what I mean by that.

"So, it's my turn to taste you."

Her words skate along my skin, my teeth gritting together. Her tentative fingers come up to the waistband of my loose sleeping pants. I let her pull them off me.

She stares at my cock with wide, apprehensive eyes. I withhold the urge to chuckle, knowing this is probably her first time doing this.

"Only if you really want to." I brush the hair from her face, enjoying the sight of her kneeling before me far too much.

"Of course I do."

She takes me into her hand, her grip tightening slightly. Her eyes take in my reaction, noting my hitched breaths as she draws her soft hand up and down.

She's has no idea how long I've fantasied about this, the amount of times I've brought myself to climax at the thought of me down her throat.

My fingers clutch the sheets of my bed as she runs her tongue up to the tip of my cock before she puts me into her mouth.

"Oh...Sienna," I breathe, letting my head roll back.

She starts off slow, the hand wrapped around my cock stroking me rhythmically until I think I'm going to go insane. Her mouth and throat relaxes, and I feel myself touching the back of her throat.

I can already feel my release building. All these years of pent up desire is rising to the surface and I don't think I can control it.

Sienna does her best to fit as much of me into her mouth before pulling back, meeting my gaze as she swirls her tongue around the tip.

The breathy groan I release is rough. Fuck. I've never been so desperately attracted to someone.

I can't help myself. I wind my fingers into her hair, gripping the strands tightly. I press deeper in her throat, watching her reaction carefully.

"This okay?" I ask.

She nods enthusiastically, blinking up at me through thick lashes.

My teeth grind together almost painfully as I start to thrust into her mouth. Her eyes glisten as she lets out a moan that vibrates through me.

"Fuck," I hiss, tightening my hold on the strands of her hair.

I'm trying not to be brutal with her. I'll save that for later, when we've had a few more moments like this.

Still, I feel my control slipping. The feeling of her working her mouth in time with my thrusts, her tongue stroking the underside of me is almost too much to bare.