About the book

Summary:

Louis William Tomlinson is living on a pillow of control, dominance, and power in his occupation as a CEO. The importance of the three traits has made it's way into his private life. To be able to always be in control he became a dominant and started having relationships with submissives instead of trying to find the love of his life.

When his assistant becomes pregnant and has to go out on leave, Louis is in need for someone new in the role. Harry Edward Styles is the man walking in the doors, and Louis can't seem to take his eyes of the younger man. Louis wants a BDSM relationship with Harry after few days, but can Harry let the missing piece 'love' remain missed forever?

Disclaimer and triggerwarning:

The book contains graphic and mature content, such as a BDSM relationship. If you are uncomfortable with the themes in this book I will advice you to not read it.

If you at any point feel uncomfortable, please don't continue reading the book. If something triggers you, don't let it break you down. I will add in TW in the chapters where it's themes that clearly and easily can be sensitive topics. If you at any point need to speak to someone because of feelings you get while reading this book, feel free to contact me as the author.

Information:

This is a safe place for everyone. Please feel free to leave comments and give both positive feedback and constructive criticism. Rude or hate comments towards other readers or the author will be deleted and reported. Please be kind and loving towards each other.

The book is all fiction.

The pictures used in the book is not mine.