Harry Edward Tomlinson:

Gratefulness is not something everyone feel. They need something to be grateful for to be able to feel the emotion deep down in their heart. It doesn't have to be something big and bright wrapped in paper, even more it's the opposite. A human brought into your life, is an everyday gift to be grateful for. If you meet someone ungrateful for what life brings them, look into what you can do to make them grateful, not what their ungratefulness make you feel.

I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning, restless in bed, mostly because of a hurting bum and sticky duvets. I found myself in the playroom with Louis's arms wrapped around my body. I wriggled myself out of his grip and made my way down to the kitchen, knowing my stomach with it's little guest would want some ice cream to survive the early morning this Christmas brought me. I opened the freezer seeing an unopened can of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. I smiled to myself picking it up. Being in a new kitchen meant a hunt for a spoon in the numerous of drawers. When I had the spoon in my hand the ice cream had already started to melt, so I sat down on the kitchen counter and started eating one spoon by the other. As I was close to finish the can I saw a dark figure come into the dark kitchen I was sitting in, only the windows gave some lights. The figure opened the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. The light from the figure unmasked the figure as my husband.

"Thirsty?" I asked him, making he jump out of scaredness. I giggled at his reaction.

"There you are. I was looking for you" he said closing the fridge and moving towards me, kissing me on the top of my head.

"Couldn't sleep" I told him putting one more spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. Louis placed his left hand on my right thigh and used the other to try to take the can away from my grip.

"Let me make you something healthy baby, or even better take you back to bed" he says as I refuse to give him my ice cream.

"This is mine" I tell him, making him roll his eyes at me. He is standing above me, while I'm still seated at the counter. His muscles are showing off as he is only wearing boxers. I bring my feet around his hips, imprisoning him, so he is close to me.

"You want a taste?" I ask him making him nod his head gently. I fill up a spoon of the already melted ice cream and move it towards his opening mouth. As he is ready to hungerly eat out of the spoon I pull it away and spill the melted ice cream down his chest. The cold ice cream hitting his nipples. He laughs and moans in the same breath. I fill the spoon with more ice cream and draw a sticky picture down his six pack, on top of his boxers, right over his crotch. I put the ice cream on the counter and lean down to start licking of my ice cream. I start on the top of his chest and down to his nipple, sucking slightly on each of them, before travelling down his muscular stomach with my tounge. He is doing nothing to hide his beautiful moans, and strong groans as I continue to move closer to my destiny, his cock. I lick it from the outside of his boxer, making the fabric wet at sticks to his cock. As wetter it gets, the clearer I can see the lines of his hard cock through the fabric.

"Okay enough playing for you princess. Now it's my turn" he groans taking the can of ice cream from the counter into his hands and pushing me gently down on the counter, so I'm laying on my back. He is grabbing the spoon and filling it with ice cream, as he pulls down my small shorts. He smirks at the fact I'm not wearing boxers nor panties under the shorts. I feel the cold ice cream against my hole, and the feeling counties to move up to the tip of my own cock. Then I hear the sound of the spoon being thrown into the sink, and not long after I feel his tounge licking down my shaft, taking my cock into his warm and wet mouth sucking it in and out. He counties until he can feel I'm starting to leak and coming closer to orgasming. His tounge has moved down to my hole licking around it before going slightly in with the tip joined by a finger. As he starts to finger me in and out I can't hide my moans very well.